ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
​Probably have a decent shot if a smaller size.

Bought my wife King Push on Adidas during their lottery. Even after 5-7 kept popping back up in stock for about 2 hours.

That's good to know. She wasn't a fan of the V1s but she wants some V2s after seeing my BF pairs.

Does anyone know how the Finishline raffle works? I'm going to be out of town this weekend, so I am wondering if I could have my sister pick up the (potential) W.

Does anyone know how the Finishline raffle works? I'm going to be out of town this weekend, so I am wondering if I could have my sister pick up the (potential) W.
alot of people slept last release, and most of the people who caught it cooked!

Assume just like any raffle

It has to be the person who entered no matter what

Gonna be impossible to hit up in store raffles for this release. Confirmed, footsites apps, and online will be my only options

laugh.gif

So I finally copped a pair of Beluga's for my wife ( she is a 5.5 women- got her a 4 and they fit perfect ) ....and when she tried them on she said they make her feet look wide....after years of marriage, I know the look on her face meant I don't really want them....
indifferent.gif
 Might have to track down some V1's in a bae size which I'm already dreading.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom