ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

I did. I like the foot-to-boost feel, like the pureboosts, so i went with my v1 size (10). the change in toe box is making long days in them a struggle. oh well. first world problems, right?
The toebox stretches out with wear. I've worn my Coppers 3 times and it has stretched. He is suggesting that you take out the insole until it does. And then you can put it back in.

The toebox stretches out with wear. I've worn my Coppers 3 times and it has stretched. He is suggesting that you take out the insole until it does. And then you can put it back in.
guess i'm pausing the rotation for a bit.

So is finishline holding raffles tomorrow? I saw someone post that they were earlier but couldnt find anything when I looked for it

Yo do you own a 8.5 already in the YEEZY'S if so how do they fit. I wear it 8. I just did my atc slot and requested a 8.5 and hope they aren't to big

Yeah I have an 8.5 (my TTS) of the reds and it fits perfectly .... I picked up a v1 PB in an 8.5 and it was about .5 size to big.

Champs with that reserve app though, wonder how that'll play out
Is it the first time Champs doing the app reservation? If so, expect it to be a massive Cluster-F... I say that cause even FTL, FTA on their reservation apps, that have been going for a second, there's still a big delay on getting your outcome, even with 5-6 min headstarts. So I can only imagine what Champs is gonna be like for a Yeezy release.

Is it the first time Champs doing the app reservation? If so, expect it to be a massive Cluster-F... I say that cause even FTL, FTA on their reservation apps, that have been going for a second, there's still a big delay on getting your outcome, even with 5-6 min headstarts. So I can only imagine what Champs is gonna be like for a Yeezy release.

No champs did Black Friday....

No champs been doing it

Belugas and olives through champs reservation hit instantly for me with a 5 min start

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom