ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Raffles start tomorrow in the DMV, hitting the three foot lockers that are getting them in the area

Heading to pentagon for tickets tomorrow. Too lazy to drive out to Tysons. I've yet to win any past yeezy raffles in the area, hopefully this goes better lol.

Best of luck.

The Champs I was referring to was the MoA 1, usually they run raffles but maybe it's going to be through the app? Any idea on FA raffle time? My girl called and they said they don't know...:smh:

Heading to pentagon for tickets tomorrow. Too lazy to drive out to Tysons. I've yet to win any past yeezy raffles in the area, hopefully this goes better lol.

Best of luck.

Ha yea Tyson's is a trek for me but I am definitely hitting PG and Pentagon City. I haven't hit on anything Yeezy in the area either, I feel like I am due!

Ha yea Tyson's is a trek for me but I am definitely hitting PG and Pentagon City. I haven't hit on anything Yeezy in the area either, I feel like I am due!

Man raffles in the dmv are the worst they honestly need to implement the raffle though the app. I used it this past weekend in orlando for the 11's. I'm surprised no shoe city's are getting them.

Anybody had to call and add a purchase to there account over phone. Guy told me it takes 2 weeks to show up that way? Sounds crazy

Wait so how do the new black V2s fit? Are they more like the Beluga V2 or the 350 V1? My Belugas fit TTS at size 8, but V1 I had to size down to 7. 

Last edited:
beluga sizing
Right on. Thanks 
nthat.gif

Some bots are written using Java to leverage the Multithreading and what not. That way you can have a lot of threads trying to cart your products. 
You need at least 48 hour window between when the release is locked and your purchase to achieve the status.....basically, for the chocolate 750s footstores decided to cycle NYC into the app. I was shy of the $300 mark at footlocker so I purchased some stuff to get the VIP status (and returned the items after the release). 

Do you keep the VIP status after you make the returns? Or you would have to do this whole process for every release?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom