ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
That should be obvious 12/17

He wasn't lying. When I bought the black V2s, Footlocker rang up all 3 separately. On the first pair I forgot to use my VIP account. I called last week and they told me they could add the points but it would take two weeks. Its a good thing I don't need the points.

i havent seen brand new accounts hit like that in markets where the app is old...good luck

I think there's some truth to this. We've had the app in Miami since the Metallic 5 retro. Most of the people I know that hit, including myself, have over $1500 in purchases through VIP.

I think there's some truth to this. We've had the app in Miami since the Metallic 5 retro. Most of the people I know that hit, including myself, have over $1500 in purchases through VIP.

i have over two grand on FTL in hasnt let me down yet *crosses fingers*

Last edited:
Customer loyalty aka being VIP

Aside from that, all VIP is the same. If you think because you spent 30k while others spent the minimum to be vip, you don't have an advantage

Aside from that, all VIP is the same. If you think because you spent 30k while others spent the minimum to be vip, you don't have an advantage

Your guess is as good as our's. Until I see something different anecdotally, I will continue to guess that total spending does factor in.

Last edited:

I agree with you. I believe the selection is random but in my local fb groups, i see the same person win each release. The people that i see usually win, are big spenders at the stores.

Then explain why people with over $1500 in purchases never lose. I'm not screaming facts, but it sure seems like it.

I agree with you. I believe the selection is random but in my local fb groups, i see the same person win each release. The people that i see usually win, are big spenders at the stores.

I don't think it's random. Everyone I see hitting has established VIP accounts with years of spending.

Then explain why people with over $1500 in purchases never lose. I'm not screaming facts, but it sure seems like it.

$1500 is a lot? I feel majority of this site should have a few grand spent with some of these stores the way y'all cop shoes

It's basically random who's quicker or whatever

There's plenty of people on here with "established" accounts who struck out

Doesn't affect me either way til Michigan starts using the system because for some reason we're the only ines without it while everyone else is out flourishing. Not saying I'll hit but much better doing that then letting some scum bag rig it in store

I don't think it's random. Everyone I see hitting has established VIP accounts with years of spending.
Yup, I asked one of my friends that hit on 9 pairs and he said hes been spending at each store for a long time. I just see a lot more people hitting who have spent tons of money at those stores rather than the newcomers who just spend enough to hit the VIP mark. 

Is there a certain radius that you must be within on the Footsites apps, like on Confirmed? Couldn't find anything on their site or on the app 

Last edited:
$1500 is a lot? I feel majority of this site should have a few grand spent with some of these stores the way y'all cop shoes

It's basically random who's quicker or whatever

There's plenty of people on here with "established" accounts who struck out

Doesn't affect me either way til Michigan starts using the system because for some reason we're the only ines without it while everyone else is out flourishing. Not saying I'll hit but much better doing that then letting some scum bag rig it in store

$1500 is a lot when you have the majority of people asking how do they get to $300. Plus the average consumer isn't copping shoes every Saturday. Like I said, I'm not saying it's fact, just that myself and a few of my friends haven't lost with numbers over $1500. And it's not about being quick, the app isn't like confirmed where you have to click something super fast.

this is def not true, i have well over 10k spent at ftl and i didn't hit on any via the reservation system.....and i had a 6min head start

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom