ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
[thread="641717"]So what are the numbers for this release? Any word on it ? Plug said it wouldn't be a lot ... but it's just plug talk so can't really trust 100% [/thread]

Total numbers are a lot

But it's lookin like USA is getting shafted again with the allocation

Numbers I saw for euro stores is on some JOrdan brand GR ****

NT fam, I'm here visiting Ft. Lauderdale during this V2 B/W launch. Besides confirmed and Footstores apps, any tips on raffles? Pacsun or anything else? Props in advance

dam anyone know if any FNL doing raffles tomm in socal? Tried calling del amo but they didnt pick up (before 9 pm). Called culver city and they said they dont know how they doing procedures and to call back tomm.. 

i think i already know the answer, but the app reservation is only for FTL, FA, and Champs right? there is no EasyBay VIP member bull right?

NT fam, I'm here visiting Ft. Lauderdale during this V2 B/W launch. Besides confirmed and Footstores apps, any tips on raffles? Pacsun or anything else? Props in advance

Shoe Gallery, Soles Inc, Cool J's, Alchemist, Addict & The Webster should all have them. You'll have to check their respective IG's for release info.

Man raffles in the dmv are the worst they honestly need to implement the raffle though the app.

The Devil is a Lie!!!! [emoji]128529[/emoji]

$1500 is a lot? I feel majority of this site should have a few grand spent with some of these stores the way y'all cop shoes

It's basically random who's quicker or whatever

There's plenty of people on here with "established" accounts who struck out

Doesn't affect me either way til Michigan starts using the system because for some reason we're the only ines without it while everyone else is out flourishing. Not saying I'll hit but much better doing that then letting some scum bag rig it in store

I swear for all the advice you constantly lay down in this thread, how is it that you don't have one of these scumbags on speed dial?

Shoe Gallery downtown Miami. Pacsuns there don't usually get them from my understanding.

Last edited:
dam anyone know if any FNL doing raffles tomm in socal? Tried calling del amo but they didnt pick up (before 9 pm). Called culver city and they said they dont know how they doing procedures and to call back tomm.. 

If anything I think it would be Wednsday. Tomorrow is very short notice with how they do their morning only raffle ting

Last edited:

Fue un buen intento 
laugh.gif
yo tambien era un tamano de los que tenias,

pero para que te pido algo si no te conozco

fellas looking to buy my first pair of 350s. is the sizing comparable to ultra boosts? or do they run bigger? good looks pardon i know this has probably been asked before.

Anyone know what stores in san fransisco,ca will b doing raffles for these or the app reservations? Im tryn to cop my first pair of yeezys. Thanks fellas .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom