ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know it let's you select 3 stores usually on the FTL app, but since there's only one location in SD getting them, it only lets me select that one. Any way I can also add an LA or Orange County FTL store as well?
Nope, it won't let you.  What you can do is check in at Fashion Valley then change your stores to LA so you can select more.  It'll keep the 6 min head start.

That's probably what I'm gonna do later.

no i mean even as far as the atmosphere of this thread is just hostile lol last go around everyone was willing to help
maybe its just a little early still? i was actually one of the people that posted all 3 codes for FTL, FA, and Champs for the Black Friday V2 release lol.

You need to take your 5 minute start and be quiet or get to a mall. No one cares that you work. We all do.

Unless someone posts a code, stop asking for handouts like a bum on the street.

Lmao we all work the same hours? At the same place? Your logic is ******ed, idk why you're so salty about codes kid, this is a forum where we help each other, if you wanna cry about it then leave me out of it. I'll ask what I wanna ask if you got a problem scroll on, you think I'm gonna be quiet cause you said so? Lol

I hope you guys know that you do not need SPECIFIC check in codes. Check in for a different store in another part of th county then change back :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom