ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

anyone who bought that yeezus jean jacket just took a $500 L; have fun explaining this one to your jewish friends  
roll.gif
That upside-down cross tho

Happy to have a chance to cop them PB2.0's, instead of pulling the trigger and trying to trade or pay resell, hopefully that doesnt happen as I am like everyone else and would like a pair.

Only difference I see is that the stitching is grey/charcoal instead of the red.

Last edited:

Happy to have a chance to cop them PB2.0's, instead of pulling the trigger and trying to trade or pay resell, hopefully that doesnt happen as I am like everyone else and would like a pair.

Only difference I see is that the stitching is grey/charcoal instead of the red.
I thought it was photoshopped with MJ cry face haha. Is it really grey/charcoal stitching?

Welp two boutique owners let me know theyre actually getting less pairs than they got on the original release. So not sure how this is gonna pan out entirely. But bigger retailers def have a ton more.

So be on the look out tomorrow. Idk how true it is but my GM told me they should be going up on Confirmed tomorrow after the Season 3 show. Idk if he's pulling my strings cause he knows I like the shoes or if he's legit looking out.

Seen posted in YTWW FB group.

"Yeezy 350
Pirate Black Restock - 2/19
Pirate Black/Blue/Noire Essential - Spring/Summer 2016
Light blue/CWhite - Spring/Summer 2016
CWhite Mesh - Fall/Winter 2016
Light Green Mesh - Fall/Winter 2016
Light Green/Oxford Tan? - Spring/Summer 2016
Black Mesh/CWhite Graphic - ?
Oxford Tan Mesh - Fall/Winter 2016

Yeezy 750
Gray/CWhite Restock? (First colorway) - Spring 2016
Chocolate/GumGlow - Spring/Summer 2016
Black/GumGlow - Spring/Summer 2016
Silver/GumGlow - Spring/Summer 2016
Sand/Sand - Winter 2016 or Early 2017?

Yeezy 1050 - All Fall 2016
Pirate Black
Peyote/Oxford Tan
Moonrock/Cognac
1 More?"

Not really sure I just updated myself rereading a couple pages back about the stitching being a diff color, but that dont bother me one bit. 

The stitching on the toebox is black and the stitching on the heeltab is red. As I said it 20x before: there is no difference between OG and 2.0

Seen posted in YTWW FB group.

"Yeezy 350
Pirate Black Restock - 2/19
Pirate Black/Blue/Noire Essential - Spring/Summer 2016
Light blue/CWhite - Spring/Summer 2016
CWhite Mesh - Fall/Winter 2016
Light Green Mesh - Fall/Winter 2016
Light Green/Oxford Tan? - Spring/Summer 2016
Black Mesh/CWhite Graphic - ?
Oxford Tan Mesh - Fall/Winter 2016

Yeezy 750
Gray/CWhite Restock? (First colorway) - Spring 2016
Chocolate/GumGlow - Spring/Summer 2016
Black/GumGlow - Spring/Summer 2016
Silver/GumGlow - Spring/Summer 2016
Sand/Sand - Winter 2016 or Early 2017?

Yeezy 1050 - All Fall 2016
Pirate Black
Peyote/Oxford Tan
Moonrock/Cognac
1 More?"

The guys on ytww have no idea what they are talking about.

Last edited:
YTWW just produce enough dates and 'info' that somewhere along the line they are bound to get it right.

It's all trash, they don't know anything.

The only hard info anyone has is actual info from stores and the info Ye puts out, period.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom