ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

They have no idea 
laugh.gif
"semi gr" "we all eating" "400k pairs triple belugas" "resell is dead" "they made enough to go around"

:pimp:

Cooked on confirm for the first time.. Feels good going into Friday waiting on raffle calls with a pair locked in

Last edited:
i thought this was a community but everything is a joke to yall :smh:

what time is the ADC raffle saturday?

Last edited:
WIll these be generally easier to get since more were made?I went to the mall and now have a 4m headstart for these but as I was getting the headstart so many moms ame in asking employees how to use the app. Crazy. This was during lunch break. Guess everyone wen to the mall for lunch for quick holiday shopping

WIll these be generally easier to get since more were made?I went to the mall and now have a 4m headstart for these but as I was getting the headstart so many moms ame in asking employees how to use the app. Crazy. This was during lunch break. Guess everyone wen to the mall for lunch for quick holiday shopping

4 minutes? RIP.

4m head start, you lost

Not even trying to be mean either :lol:

Tons with 6m will lose

i thought this was a community but everything is a joke to yall :smh:

what time is the ADC raffle saturday?

I apologize if this is a dumb question, but what is ADC? Been trying to figure it out all week. Also, I have a 3 min head start on my Foot Locker application, do I have a chance? Thanks in advance.

How many codes you need I got Area codes Zip Codes, Cheat Codes, Secret Hideaway Codes, Adt Security codes and Red Codes [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

What are the codes for? Sorry. Been out of the loop and trying to cop my first Yeezys.

Someone with 4 minutes hit on Yeezys specifically? Or was it something else? Because I couldn't even hit on Space Jams with 4 minutes.
It was yeezys specifically. And I couldnt even win true blue 3s with a 4m so yeah. I asked in a few pages back if anyone ever won with a headstart and someone said they won with a 4m. Gave me false hope lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom