ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
4m head start, you lost

Not even trying to be mean either :lol:

Tons with 6m will lose
Lol i figured. Saw somebody who won with a 4m headstart so i was like i guess ill try. 

Could have been when the app stuff started and not everyone cared or knew about being vip

Now everyone is hip to it

Hope when they finally bring it to Michigan people get caught sleeping since atleast I have VIP for FTL

what time is the adidas.com raffle?
Shhhh...

Got my page monitor set on the main page and yeezy page just in case..

nerd.gif

I apologize if this is a dumb question, but what is ADC? Been trying to figure it out all week. Also, I have a 3 min head start on my Foot Locker application, do I have a chance? Thanks in advance.
adidas dot com

edit: oh

Last edited:
I apologize if this is a dumb question, but what is ADC? Been trying to figure it out all week. Also, I have a 3 min head start on my Foot Locker application, do I have a chance? Thanks in advance.

its a low key euro store, you wont cook unless you "in" with one of the NT clics :wink:

nobody helps on yeezys because there's too much money to be made.

whether you're a reseller or you're trying to block out a reseller taking away from your pair to rock.

look at the space jams. there was no money to be made on those and everyone helped everyone.

sooner you understand "the community" the better your experience will be

whether you're a reseller or you're trying to block out a reseller taking away from your pair to rock.

look at the space jams. there was no money to be made on those and everyone helped everyone.

Giving each other codes is not consider helping ? Backdoor links being posted ? ... I mean I doubt people gonna ship each other retail pairs for no profit ... but for the most part members here collectively help you just gotta find the right person or post .. honestly people posting codes is enough help keeps you from driving around or taking transportation and ect .. take watever you can get here and run with it ..

Giving each other codes is not consider helping ? Backdoor links being posted ? ... I mean I doubt people gonna ship each other retail pairs for no profit ... but for the most part members here collectively help you just gotta find the right person or post .. honestly people posting codes is enough help keeps you from driving around or taking transportation and ect .. take watever you can get here and run with it ..

i'm not opposed to helping im all for it.

i'm just explaining to those who are upset about people being greedy.

WIll these be generally easier to get since more were made?I went to the mall and now have a 4m headstart for these but as I was getting the headstart so many moms ame in asking employees how to use the app. Crazy. This was during lunch break. Guess everyone wen to the mall for lunch for quick holiday shopping

Have yet to see any proof (i.e.: inventory lists, manifests, etc) these are more plentiful than any other v2 release. There's little feedback on the details of thw app alogarithm....but from the anecdotal info of the last few drops -- these will be difficult to get. There have been a person here or there who have hit with 5 mins but honestly the death goes to 6 min headstarts.

Edit: and even if there's 3x the pairs of Belugas we are still talking about less than 100K (probably in the neighborhood of 60-80K) globally for a holiday season in which folks are thinking hey let me download this app and 'try' to get a pair for so-and-so.

Last edited:
i'm not opposed to helping im all for it.

i'm just explaining to those who are upset about people being greedy.

Yea I feel you ... you have those who lack research knowledge sometimes ... ala friends and family lol ... I wonder how many people in here get ask by friends " yo show me how to get them yeezy , yo get me this size , damn tell me next time a release comes out I wanna make some money ."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom