ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
How much do these shoes stretch? Finally hit on my first pair, but TTS (same as NMD and uncaged ultra boost) feels pretty snug.

I'm sure this has been asked before, so I apologize in advance. My job unfortunately doesn't allow for me to keep up with this thread on a daily basis. Especially around the time of a release.

i don't consider lurkers "community".

tbh some of the coolest people i've met on here were via dm helping each other out to avoid lurkers

Don't understand how Lurkers can't get stabbed in the head by mods ? NIKETALK should be private it's worth more then that

How much do these shoes stretch? Finally hit on my first pair, but TTS (same as NMD and uncaged ultra boost) feels pretty snug.

I'm sure this has been asked before, so I apologize in advance. My job unfortunately doesn't allow for me to keep up with this thread on a daily basis. Especially around the time of a release.

Take the insoles out and wear them a few times. After they stretch a lil, put the insoles back in.

last year
tired.gif
Wow I wish i knew about this.. **** 

Hit belugas and olives with a 5min start. Stopped being lazy and checked in for the 6min this time. [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji]

Last edited:
6 min with footaction and 4m each on footlocker and champs...fingers cross

Last edited:
Here's hoping ADC or a raffle comes thru. Almost glad I don't have to go running around dealing with all the code drama and head starts I've seen in the last 20 pages. Here's how bad it is in Boise, 1 fsr for the space jams at the biggest mall in Idaho last week(at 3 stores). Still the thread is entertaining af. Savages abound. Good luck on Saturday. I've got 300 students sending out good vibes for me, that's about all I've got going for me with this drop haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom