ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope I don't get a green plastic trench coat with Season 3 on the back from the movie? 
frown.gif

Last edited:
YTWW just produce enough dates and 'info' that somewhere along the line they are bound to get it right.
It's all trash, they don't know anything.
The only hard info anyone has is actual info from stores and the info Ye puts out, period.

Right or wrong, some people have to be first to post info/pics....

Actually intrigued by the knitwear from Season 3.

And seeing as this isn't produced by adidas, anyone reckon we'll see a pricing difference to Season 1?

Ye cant be happy that most of his gear went on sale. Those pricepoints were ridiculous. Didnt help that HM was pushing out similar pieces that cost less than the tax of one of his pieces. :lol:

Ye cant be happy that most of his gear went on sale. Those pricepoints were ridiculous. Didnt help that HM was pushing out similar pieces that cost less than the tax of one of his pieces.
laugh.gif
Thinking the same. With no real 'brand' behind Season 2 or 3 apparel, I would guess at a slightly lower price point.

But in this world, who knows. Could end up being twice the price or more. World's gone mad.

Ye cant be happy that most of his gear went on sale. Those pricepoints were ridiculous. Didnt help that HM was pushing out similar pieces that cost less than the tax of one of his pieces. :lol:
Upset about going on sale? You must not buy designer.. :rofl:

Ye cant be happy that most of his gear went on sale. Those pricepoints were ridiculous. Didnt help that HM was pushing out similar pieces that cost less than the tax of one of his pieces.
laugh.gif
Even Kanye himself quoted that nobody buys designer until after January aka those liquidation blowout sales 
roll.gif

Now I know why people keep coming in here to do a legit check, the Yeezy legit thread is absolutely terrible no one replies or knows anymore if pairs are fake or real. If you guys have pairs you should be courteous enough to help that thread out ijs, you got NT users almost buying fakes out here

Even Kanye himself quoted that nobody buys designer until after January aka those liquidation blowout sales :rofl:

Did he? :lol:

I dont really buy designer, too expensive. The only thing ive bought and would buy again is leather goods, wallets, cardholders, etc. But whats the point of setting his prices that high then? For the sake of being "designer"-esque prices? Oh business strategies...

Now I know why people keep coming in here to do a legit check, the Yeezy legit thread is absolutely terrible no one replies or knows anymore if pairs are fake or real. If you guys have pairs you should be courteous enough to help that thread out ijs, you got NT users almost buying fakes out here
When people post grainy or shady sellers pics with a too good to be true price, people should know if they are real, thats why i don't buy any shoe without a receipt, but the game is ****** up bc now fakes come with receipts. 

Did he?
laugh.gif

I dont really buy designer, too expensive. The only thing ive bought and would buy again is leather goods, wallets, cardholders, etc. But whats the point of setting his prices that high then? For the sake of being "designer"-esque prices? Oh business strategies...
I can see why brands set high prices, even with no intention of selling out.

Once they go on sale, people think they are getting a good deal, while you're still paying WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY over cost price.

But I do think that as an unrecognised 'designer', the prices of Season 1 were set too high.

Yeah, shoudve made myself clear, why is HIS line getting designer prices when clearly he isnt there yet. Woudve made more sense to start with more modest prices (half?) then maybe hike em up as each season comes and goes.

what are you talking about? i frequent that thread daily trying to answer any Legit checks if they haven't already been answered. theres like 3-4 of us in there constantly answering LC's but it gets old when people do zero research of there own and constantly post fakes over and over and over and then they want an explanation for the blatant fakes

There are plenty of Youtube videos, Fake_Education on IG and other ways to legit check without having to post at all.  

Don't blame people in another thread because they're too lazy to do it themselves.  

There are plenty of Youtube videos, Fake_Education on IG and other ways to legit check without having to post at all.  

Don't blame people in another thread because they're too lazy to do it themselves.  
Id rather trust a NT member that has the kicks haha

Nah its tough sometimes. You know me, ive been asking a lot and doing my research and ive posted my opinion in the legit check thread and ive been wrong a few times. Its also reassuring if another member gives the thumbs up as well.

Last edited:
Did he? :lol:

Bruh, don't take this the wrong way.. but you sound crazy. :wow:

Besides the noticeable quality difference in designer or "high priced items".... these items are priced that high because CONSUMERS, you, me, and everyone else.. like buying expensive items to "seemingly" create self worth/accomplishment. It's the underlying theory in every single high fashion brand. There's no reason to purchase these brands at the prices they sell for, but due to how society places them on a pedestal... we're all succumbed to the aura that owning these brands show success.

:smh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom