ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
really interested to see the distribution on this release. Not necessarily production numbers because everyone always says 'oh they're going to quadruple production for this release' and they never have and probably never will. It just seemed like here in the UK for the moonrocks they had more instores, like offspring had over 350 pairs at selfridges and they gave out wristbands also places like Harvey Nichols and even libertys had pairs but for TD/PB and even OT releases it seemed like the majority were online.

That's really low my friend quoted me 700 for a guaranteed pair.
Doesn't really sound like a friend to me. 
laugh.gif

really interested to see the distribution on this release. Not necessarily production numbers because everyone always says 'oh they're going to quadruple production for this release' and they never have and probably never will. It just seemed like here in the UK for the moonrocks they had more instores, like offspring had over 350 pairs at selfridges and they gave out wristbands also places like Harvey Nichols and even libertys had pairs but for TD/PB and even OT releases it seemed like the majority were online.

Moonrocks were an incentive and given a first priority to retailers who ordered season 1 clothing.

There will be more colorway released in that fashion but only the moonrocks to date.

This release be will be similar to the TB/PB, stores who didn't receive the MR are getting these rerelease PBs.

Last edited:
Bruh, don't take this the wrong way.. but you sound crazy. :wow:

Besides the noticeable quality difference in designer or "high priced items".... these items are priced that high because CONSUMERS, you, me, and everyone else.. like buying expensive items to "seemingly" create self worth/accomplishment. It's the underlying theory in every single high fashion brand. There's no reason to purchase these brands at the prices they sell for, but due to how society places them on a pedestal... we're all succumbed to the aura that owning these brands show success.

:smh:

Oh of course, completely agree. But hes not up there yet. Im talking strictly his brand.

Last edited:
Decision my friends. Got a spot from SNKRS station at 4pm today which I might have a chance to get 4cement & foam wih no hussle on release date.

This morning got lucky cause I thought they will give away the raffle ticket for yeezy at adidas store but they actually give away the Kanye ticket for 4 pm tonight at MSG.

Where I better go??? Not a fan of Kanye but fan of his sneaker and don't have any Yeezy yet ( try every release). Any chance they will sell Yeezy at the show or give away free Yeezy.lol.

And adidas store in soho where I get the ticket if you in NYC go now. They told to come at 10. But I went there at 9 and They already gave away tix.

Last edited:
Decision my friends. Got a spot from SNKRS station at 4pm today which I might have a chance to get 4cement & foam wih no hussle on release date.

This morning got lucky cause I thought they will give away the raffle ticket for yeezy at adidas store but they actually give away the Kanye ticket for 4 pm tonight at MSG.

Where I better go??? Not a fan of Kanye but fan of his sneaker and don't have any Yeezy yet ( try every release). Any chance they will sell Yeezy at the show or give away free Yeezy.lol.

And adidas store in soho where I get the ticket if you in NYC go now. They told to come at 10. But I went there at 9 and They already gave away tix.
you wont be getting yeezys at the show

Thinking the same. With no real 'brand' behind Season 2 or 3 apparel, I would guess at a slightly lower price point.

But in this world, who knows. Could end up being twice the price or more. World's gone mad.
I thought for Season 2 it was "rumoured" to be produced in Italy with a higher quality by an 'un-named luxury brand support' which I believe may result in a higher price point of the apparel.

p
So be on the look out tomorrow. Idk how true it is but my GM told me they should be going up on Confirmed tomorrow after the Season 3 show. Idk if he's pulling my strings cause he knows I like the shoes or if he's legit looking out.
The only time I'll be in NYC, hope this is true

If you don't have 'real friends' when it comes to yeezys you just don't have any real friends...

Last edited:

Hiiiiii
Group text gonna be lit soon 
pimp.gif
get on wechat terry! lol 

No one has "real friends" when it comes to Yeezys
You don't. 

Last edited:
Yeah, shoudve made myself clear, why is HIS line getting designer prices when clearly he isnt there yet. Woudve made more sense to start with more modest prices (half?) then maybe hike em up as each season comes and goes.

Probably the same reasoning the Olsen twins started their clothing line years ago with insane prices,

The name....

Last edited:
Tidal was giving away tickets for season 3 and in the entry form they asked for shoe sz [emoji]128064[/emoji]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom