ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Holy ****!! Got an email from Shiekh can't believe I won!! Finally, it's been a long trip on the L train. I'm pretty hyped for my first pair, now to see if these are really that comfortable. Are they comparable to ultra boost? My students are gonna go bananas ape **** when I get back from Christmas break. They've never seen real yeezys where I teach. A couple of terrible fake v1s but... Has sheikh ever pulled shenanigans before on this type of raffle?(so many L's I'm a little paranoid)
roll.gif
Nice!! Shiekh hasnt pulled any shenanigans when ive won. Youre good! ahaha watch the kids be offering trades during recess lol

Congrats to everyone that copped. I hit 1 at champs and got an email from shiekh. it's been a good night, time to jerk off.

Congrats and man yeah this Michigan weather is killing me. 8-10AM or else. Imagine if u hit at all the other Mr.alans [emoji]128514[/emoji]
Congrats as well. See you in line probably but we won't even actually know or acknowledge each other. The internet is weird.

So.... with a 6M head start with FL I was waitlisted... decided to carry on with my evening and have a few drinks. I randomly went back into the app and to my surprise I was in countdown to reserve my pair - not a single notification - so yes I made it off the wait list for a pair of V2s black/white.

So.... with a 6M head start with FL I was waitlisted... decided to carry on with my evening and have a few drinks. I randomly went back into the app and to my surprise I was in countdown to reserve my pair - not a single notification - so yes I made it off the wait list for a pair of V2s black/white.
pimp.gif

Girl at Topanga pacsun said they were doing phone calls on saturday.. i was like wth? isnt that kinda late? lol 

Yep.. got the next time pop up. Might as well just send a big "L" pop up w the Jordan meme instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom