ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn all this talk about using the coupons and my store don't let me use *****, not for the space jams or the blacktoes or yeezy.

I have the same amount in all 3 apps [emoji]128529[/emoji][emoji]128529[/emoji][emoji]128529[/emoji]

View media item 2265165

Last edited:
Nice!! Shiekh hasnt pulled any shenanigans when ive won. Youre good! ahaha watch the kids be offering trades during recess lol

Thanks for the reply, I'll sleep a little easier tonight. Hahaha, they probably will. A few were asking if I could hook em up with a plug. I was like "This isn't Phoenix(where I'm from) were in Idaho, there aren't any plugs in this whole damn state!" I'm crossing my fingers for the rest of you guys. I came in here from the ultra boost thread about 6 months ago, lots of good people here. I had heard it was savage af in here :lol: good luck guys!!

FTL and Champs app win streak continues. Haven't missed on a release since the app debuted around these parts.

Pick up times for FL, FA, and Champs are until 3pm right? All of my reservations say check store for times and of course all of them have the phones off the hook.

1/1 confirmed
3/3 footapps
HOWWW SWAYYY?!!

Holy ****!! Got an email from Shiekh can't believe I won!! Finally, it's been a long trip on the L train. I'm pretty hyped for my first pair, now to see if these are really that comfortable. Are they comparable to ultra boost? My students are gonna go bananas ape **** when I get back from Christmas break. They've never seen real yeezys where I teach. A couple of terrible fake v1s but... Has sheikh ever pulled shenanigans before on this type of raffle?(so many L's I'm a little paranoid) :rofl:
Dang lots of people hit at Shiekh, was it an online raffle?
Girl at Topanga pacsun said they were doing phone calls on saturday.. i was like wth? isnt that kinda late? lol 
Was there today around 4 but forgot to ask when they are calling.

Swear every other girl that work at SoCal Pacsun be fire as F***
Foreals, girls at topanga pacsun are fine a.f.

i guess i have just bad luck with yeezys. ill try team manual tomorrow just didnt feel like trying the bot. not a pair i really want to spend extra cash on. might try through a private server not sure. (for the faster internet)

4M headstart at champs, waitlisted hit 3 hours after at Times Square so yeah anything is possible.

got back to my phone and saw at the top of the screen a footlocker icon. saw something about waitlist and once I clicked it , nothing. any news what that may have been?

HOWWW SWAYYY?!!
Dang lots of people hit at Shiekh, was it an online raffle?
Was there today around 4 but forgot to ask when they are calling.
Foreals, girls at topanga pacsun are fine a.f.
The girl working at the door @ Topanga greeting people with the baggy but filled out Adidas sweats cause of the cake. 
devil.gif

Lol I was tempted to shoot from Chef Curry range like...... "You know The Weeknd concert coming up... I ain't got no one to go with yet......." hahahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom