ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
got back to my phone and saw at the top of the screen a footlocker icon. saw something about waitlist and once I clicked it , nothing. any news what that may have been?

They sent out a message that those who hit off Waitlist have been notified so if you haven't hit then it's an L now

Cerritos Pacsun girls the most fire. Speaking of Pacsun.. searched twitter and there are definitely people that have gotten called.

The girl working at the door @ Topanga greeting people with the baggy but filled out Adidas sweats cause of the cake. :evil:

Lol I was tempted to shoot from Chef Curry range like...... "You know The Weeknd concert coming up... I ain't got no one to go with yet......." hahahaha
Foreals I was like fudgeeeee, shes too damn fine man

Just looked through Twitter and saw that Cerritos Pacsun already made calls. No word from Glendale Pacsun so far....

Gonna try to double up on ADC because I like the colorway. Can't find anywhere in the account section where you're allowed to save your CC info. They require you to enter all that info at the moment you're trying to cop off their site? That's odd. 

Gonna try to double up on ADC because I like the colorway. Can't find anywhere in the account section where you're allowed to save your CC info. They require you to enter all that info at the moment you're trying to cop off their site? That's odd. 
double up?  damn, I'm lucky if I get one...been counting nothing but L's so far

double up?  damn, I'm lucky if I get one...been counting nothing but L's so far
Pipe dream... You know damn well unless we got bots (which I refuse to pay for,) we not copping on the footsites nor ADC tomorrow morning bro. Was fortunate for that Confirmed win.

Pipe dream... You know damn well unless we got bots (which I refuse to pay for,) we not copping on the footsites nor ADC tomorrow morning bro. Was fortunate for that Confirmed win.
Congrats on the confirmed, wish we had that here in HI...nothing but rigged raffles at footsite B&Ms

Good luck tomorrow...Team Manual FTW

You might get your order(s) cancelled unless you use different cards & shipping addresses

You might get your order(s) cancelled unless you use different cards & shipping addresses
Paying cash at the adidas store for the pair I won through the Confirmed app. So no conflict of interest w/ using a CC twice on the adidas site tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom