ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
was your mobile on wifi or na?

I still have never got past the splash screen going manual. on any yeezy release. Solemartry saved me this release and i got super lucky and hit on a raffle last release for greens. But other then that i have been doing nothing but taking L after L after L.

All i want is some 750s now and yeezy retirement for a bit. Pull tab ruins it for me (petty i know)

Nah T-Mobile LTE. Tablet and MacBook were on Wifi

all pairs went from no movement to delivery date tomorrow. hope fedex doesnt do anything fishy

Mixed feelings on the pull tab....still gonna cop though
smokin.gif
Not feeling them. Just gonna cop the all blacks w/ red on the side and the grey ones (well, try to cop. Wit my luck it will be Ls on Ls)

I have wide feet and these were TTS for me size 12. Was so scared reading on here that I had to size up. Anyways first pair of yeezys and I'm hyped.

Happy Holidays to all

ok so these are my first pair of yeezys and they're pretty snug but when i take out the insole they're much more comfortable. i should have gone a 1/2 size up but didn't know. does anyone else rock these without the insoles?

ok so these are my first pair of yeezys and they're pretty snug but when i take out the insole they're much more comfortable. i should have gone a 1/2 size up but didn't know. does anyone else rock these without the insoles?
its basically an nmd without the insole

its basically an nmd without the insole

I wouldn't go as far as to say that. NMDs are he most uncomfortable shoe ever made. Yeezys are up there with UBS in terms of conmfort. Problem is there just a little too snug with the insoles. I can still feel the bounce in the shoe with or without the insole.

I wouldn't go as far as to say that. NMDs are he most uncomfortable shoe ever made. Yeezys are up there with UBS in terms of conmfort. Problem is there just a little too snug with the insoles. I can still feel the bounce in the shoe with or without the insole.
Im referring to the inside of the shoe. It looks like an NMD when the insole is missing.

I feel like they are more comfortable than UBs. Didn't know these were that comfy 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom