ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The problem is that most people don't know their true size and they think TTS means their Nike/Jordan size. Go measure your foot on a Brannock scale.
I'd think the problem is more that consumers can't just walk in and try on a pair before purchasing

Last edited:
maybe, just maybe, not everyone's feet are the same...

giphy.gif
Of course, and that's why there's sizes.

But anyway, some people love shoes to fit very tight though.

And some take UB as their TTS sizing.

Last edited:
Ive actually been on pursuit for a pair of chocs over the last month. The price went up right as I was about to pull the trigger.
hovering at 724 on stockx for my size right now....with the 25 off brings it to 699 plus whatever....not bad but still patiently waiting to strike. 

The problem is that most people don't know their true size and they think TTS means their Nike/Jordan size. Go measure your foot on a Brannock scale.
I'm the same size in every shoe so I always laugh when people ask sizing questions. Get new feet

so you are wearing the same size in sneakers and dress shoes, boots etc.??

Sounds impossible to me 

i get my dress shoes for work the same size as my sneakers 8.5. boots like timbs run big do I gotta go down a .5 like i do with PK, some jordans etc. Mostly the same size for me tho 8-9 my true size is 8.5

I'm the same size in every shoe so I always laugh when people ask sizing questions. Get new feet
I thought I was the only one whos shoes were all the same size. I'm baffled to hear people say "I wear size 10 in JB, 11.5 in UB, and 12 in Yeezy." Im like WTF!

hovering at 724 on stockx for my size right now....with the 25 off brings it to 699 plus whatever....not bad but still patiently waiting to strike. 

I wanted 650 but I may have to go that 730 route (price my size is going for) on there.

I thought I was the only one whos shoes were all the same size. I'm baffled to hear people say "I wear size 10 in JB, 11.5 in UB, and 12 in Yeezy." Im like WTF!
Baffled lol...

I can wear 11 in adidas, jordan, and nike so i get your point, but then all Jordans arent the same in sizing same with yeezy's now that we see v1 v2 and 750.

Dude on YTWW got scammed for 60 pairs of oreo for 24K... Where's that Xmas Spirit? **** is fcked up 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom