ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it bad that these were my first pair and Im not as blown away as I thought I would be ?

Its all preference. My first pair and I am loving them. Feels more comfy than boosts and i love the way they look. 
Meh I'm the completely opposite I hate the look of these. I think Ima hand them over to my bro. I liked the v1 more or maybe just beluga. This white isn't even white. Smh

LIES. I had to go a half size up from my TTS
laugh.gif
Don't understand how some say it's TTS, when I need to up 0.75 lol.

Meh I'm the completely opposite I hate the look of these. I think Ima hand them over to my bro. I liked the v1 more or maybe just beluga. This white isn't even white. Smh

I swear some of you must browse the web on Windows 98 or something cause pics of White V2s were available months ago. Yet for some reason y'all still shocked at the overall silhouette & can't fathom the stripe not being chalk white?!

Well mine finally came in...

View media item 2272204View media item 2272205
I know y'all haven't seen many size 16's. I won size 14's from footlocker and champs. On the drive up ordered a size 16 because you guys were talking about the sizing issue.

I'm normally a size 14 to 15 in Jordans. The size 14 in the yeezys were entirely too small and this size 16 is actually a tiny bit snug but wearable.

My first pair and these things are very comfortable. Just crazy the sizing is all over the place.

FYI, I'm 6'8 265...yes size 16 actually fits me. Lol
What team you play for ?

sz 5 came in yesterday from adc

Wife gon be hyped, this will be her first pair. Was able to get 2 pairs of sz 6 moonrocks from ssense whenever that was but couldn't do a trade. Not the type to sell a pair then buy her size because once that 12hunna check came in from FC it's hard to fork it over for her size. Disney was fun tho

The problem is that most people don't know their true size and they think TTS means their Nike/Jordan size. Go measure your foot on a Brannock scale.

Anyone still thinking of copping choco 750s ? underwhelmed by this oreo v2 and default back to what I left on the back burner.

A lot of people are going to be feel a lot more butt hurt on the next release because of how "easy" the b/w's were to cop, ***compared to any other drop***. So many first timers, which includes me, are probably gonna go into the next drop feeling sort of confident. Must remind myself to get ready for the usual L. Hope for the best, expect the worst.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom