ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's uncalled for, no one deserves that especially if he worked that hard for his money. No one complains about people buying up real estate and hiking up prices but when it comes to sneakers, investing is a crime. 

Plenty of people complain about that-if you live in a major city, just go to any of the public hearings regarding big developers buying up real estate and creating gentrification issues for people who live in those respective areas.

Nike at least contributes in a creative way-this guy simply sells others creations for a profit. He's allowed to do that, sure, but that doesn't mean I have to support him.

I take pleasure in seeing people like this starve.

Right, so you'd rather support crime. Nike is no philanthropist and everything they do is for money, if you think otherwise you are more easily fooled than I previously thought.

Seriously? I get why Nike does this (obviously for tax breaks) but to fool people like you into thinking they give a ****.

Right, so you'd rather support crime. Nike is no philanthropist and everything they do is for money, if you think otherwise you are more easily fooled than I previously thought.

Seriously? I get why Nike does this (obviously for tax breaks) but to fool people like you into thinking they give a ****.

Nike innovates-how exactly does this guy innovate?

I have 0 sympathy for this guy, like I said. You don't have to agree with me but stories like this make me happy.

Arbitrage is a simple business practice. If your simple mind can't comprehend the benefits of reselling at this age, I wonder how you must feel about insurance and stocks. Not like the guy was becoming a billionaire off of slave labor like Nike.

Get it together.

THIS

Nike innovates-how exactly does this guy innovate?

I have 0 sympathy for this guy, like I said. You don't have to agree with me but stories like this make me happy.
You're entitled to your opinion, I can respect that but damn you're savage. Personally I hope the poor guy gets his money back, who knows his situation if he's had to work a restaurant job and just tried to invest in some shoes to resell. We don't know how bad him or his family are struggling. 

You're entitled to your opinion, I can respect that but damn you're savage. Personally I hope the poor guy gets his money back, who knows his situation if he's had to work a restaurant job and just tried to invest in some shoes to resell. We don't know how bad him or his family are struggling. 

If this guy has this much cash in hand, he isn't struggling. It would be one thing if he was living paycheck to paycheck but the fact he had this money on hand to invest, makes it seem that he wasn't exactly starving.

If anything you should hate resellers and ppl who buy from them the same amount.

Not what either of them is doing is a deadly sin or anything, but u can't have resellers without the buyers.

I'm sure if you got a pair of Air Mags with E.A.R.L. Your temptation would either make you "resell" or push you extremely close to it. Which again, isn't a bad thing... it's an economically smart move. Same goes for the other side of the table. If you got money like that to pay resell and wanna help pay for someone's holidays, go for it.

If anything you should hate resellers and ppl who buy from them the same amount.

Not what either of them is doing is a deadly sin or anything, but u can't have resellers without the buyers.

I'm sure if you got a pair of Air Mags with E.A.R.L. Your temptation would either make you "resell" or push you extremely close to it. Which again, isn't a bad thing... it's an economically smart move. Same goes for the other side of the table. If you got money like that to pay resell and wanna help pay for someone's holidays, go for it.

People shouldn't be concerned with resellers. They should be concerned with being successful enough to not care about prices. Problem solved.

People who don't see the big picture scare me.

Incoming rant. I'm about to give up fella's. After not being able to eat on a single Yeezy release ever including the Nike days whats a man supposed to do? I surrender to the bots. I'm waving the white flag. All I wanted was to eat once man. Just once this year. I wouldn't even know where to start with this bot crap. Do you even attempt anymore? What's the secret? Got a sneaker plug? Know someone at a store? Just flat out praying to the sneaker gods? I'm all ears man.

People shouldn't be concerned with resellers. They should be concerned with being successful enough to not care about prices. Problem solved.

People who don't see the big picture scare me.
Yeah but that's a whole other discussion entirely. The general mindset of society is difficult to understand sometimes but its a touchy topic. 

Incoming rant. I'm about to give up fella's. After not being able to eat on a single Yeezy release ever including the Nike days whats a man supposed to do? I surrender to the bots. I'm waving the white flag. All I wanted was to eat once man. Just once this year. I wouldn't even know where to start with this bot crap. Do you even attempt anymore? What's the secret? Got a sneaker plug? Know someone at a store? Just flat out praying to the sneaker gods? I'm all ears man.

How about actually paying attention to this thread and some of the jewels that people drop who have succeeded on past releases. There's a thought. Either that or just stick to buying Jordan retros. I hear those are easy to obtain these days

Last edited:
Yeah but that's a whole other discussion entirely. The general mindset of society is difficult to understand sometimes but its a touchy topic. 

Right, I just don't see any issue with resellers. They truly do make the whole game fun and worthwhile. People just tend to want what no one else can get.

Right, I just don't see any issue with resellers. They truly do make the whole game fun and worthwhile. People just tend to want what no one else can get.
Me neither. I completely agree, and I tend to respect anyone that shows even a shred of entrepreneurial spirit these days. 

i'm sure this has been asked in the past few thousand posts (haven't had the time to keep up in here), but could someone who has dyed their black striped v2's PM me or let me know what paint or dye they used or recommend?
i'm trying to black out a pair of the recent white striepe v'2's
thanks

i'm sure this has been asked in the past few thousand posts (haven't had the time to keep up in here), but could someone who has dyed their black striped v2's PM me or let me know what paint or dye they used or recommend?
i'm trying to black out a pair of the recent white striepe v'2's
thanks

A couple posters mentioned it very recently. Search the thread/gallery and you'll find it.

I wouldn't go as far as saying they make it fun :lol: but I see what you're saying. It does make it more fulfilling when you do finally get your pair at retail. I have 7 pairs of yeezys, 1 was a gift but of the others I only got 1 at retail, it's all a part of the ride

Black Market dropped multiple colorways of the 350s today In-Store only, including Belugas

Last edited:
Ok... And what do you want us to do about it?

Personally, I wouldn't give up Yeezys for those at all. But this thread is not the place to look for trades or offer them.

Well you learn something new everyday, where should I post then? I've never used Nike talk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom