ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys sorry need a quick LC, going to do a local trade and didn't get a response in the legit check thread. This would be my first yeezy , will rep for help thank you

This is not the thread 
mean.gif
 but they're legit 

haha

Hell yeah bro, hope you're enjoying them :tongue: 
Yeah!

Just paid for a pair of 14 Oreos because I finally managed to get a pair for retail last week although it was a US8, but gonna sell it once it's here to fund for my own. :D

2 pairs of this 2 V2s and I'm done, upcoming colors isn't my cup of tea, except for the grey upper with GITD sole (just a fan of the upper grey).

Last edited:

Yeah!

Just paid for a pair of 14 Oreos because I finally managed to get a pair for retail last week although it was a US8, but gonna sell it once it's here to fund for my own. :D

2 pairs of this 2 V2s and I'm done, upcoming colors isn't my cup of tea, except for the grey upper with GITD sole (just a fan of the upper grey).
Everything that keeps you a float bro, waiting for those on feet pics :D 

Yeah!

id be interested in resonable

Good. Resellers like this deserve to get scammed. I hope this dude doesn't get a cent back.

Well that's a pretty awful thing to say, everybody in here at some point has sold shoes to fund their next purchase.. Just because this guy was an idiot doesn't mean he "deserves" it.

Well that's a pretty awful thing to say, everybody in here at some point has sold shoes to fund their next purchase.. Just because this guy was an idiot doesn't mean he "deserves" it.

He's making a living off of reselling, so he does deserve it.. You don't have to agree with me but I sincerely hope this ruins him financially.

He's making a living off of reselling, so he does deserve it.. You don't have to agree with me but I sincerely hope this ruins him financially.
I hate resellers but dam hommie you're ruthless lol. I'd hate to be on your bad side.

Last edited:
I thought I was the only one whos shoes were all the same size. I'm baffled to hear people say "I wear size 10 in JB, 11.5 in UB, and 12 in Yeezy." Im like WTF!

And i'm here like, puma size 40,5 - stan Smith 41,3 - nmd pk 41,3 - Nike air force 42 - and my biggest size that I needed to fit the shoes are Yeezy V2 in size 42,6
I don't have wide feet, but my right foot is slightly bigger than my left foot.

I don't care, I'm not a filthy reseller like this guy so I'm glad he lost his money. I have 0 sympathy for this dude.

Arbitrage is a simple business practice. If your simple mind can't comprehend the benefits of reselling at this age, I wonder how you must feel about insurance and stocks. Not like the guy was becoming a billionaire off of slave labor like Nike.

Get it together.

That's uncalled for, no one deserves that especially if he worked that hard for his money. No one complains about people buying up real estate and hiking up prices but when it comes to sneakers, investing is a crime. 

Arbitrage is a simple business practice. If your simple mind can't comprehend the benefits of reselling at this age, I wonder how you must feel about insurance and stocks. Not like the guy was becoming a billionaire off of slave labor like Nike.

Get it together.

Nike at least contributes in a creative way-this guy simply sells others creations for a profit. He's allowed to do that, sure, but that doesn't mean I have to support him.

I take pleasure in seeing people like this starve.

Damn that sucks for him. I'd put a 10k bounty on the scammer. If you could get 14k back call it a tough lesson learned.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom