ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Not trying to be racist. Believe me, Chinese culture ain't bout that life 
laugh.gif

Brooo idk , one way or another I feel sad for that dude 

In another note, last time I brought you some Coppers in a size 4, now look at this Oreos 4,5. They still a beauty (Colombian Beer for scale) 

lol. I doubt he actually meant 100% of people on there are scammers. Just because you're a decent guy doesn't mean there aren't a plethora of scammers on Grailed.
Theres a plethora of scammers everywhere you just gotta be smart and do research thats all.

Theres a plethora of scammers everywhere you just gotta be smart and do research thats all.

Well, yeah. But Grailed is one of those that doesn't offer extra protection via authentication like Goat or StockX. So you're taking more of a risk on Grailed than those.

3rd yeezy. #1 ay2, #2 750 then #3 350
:nthat:
orig. delivered 12/20
pretty fly, i like the smaller sleeker thinner boost sole look. But the back sticks out more than the 750, so it actually makes me appreciate the 750 more :lol:

need better prime, grainly dslr pics, hi iso. had to crop my room & floor
hopefully better quality pics again
View media item 2273495
View media item 2273494
View media item 2273486View media item 2273487View media item 2273488View media item 2273490View media item 2273491View media item 2273496750>350 :nthat:

Last edited by a moderator:
The way the thread was moving today thought a restock happened....[emoji]128514[/emoji]

Dude is an idiot (both) ...but no one deserves getting scammed. Clearly his restaurant doesn't do tip share and he has hella wait game to average 2K a month outside of base cost needs (assuming it was over a year).

With Yeezy SZN comes scam SZN....both buyers and sellers need to be cautious.

ZX flux dude should instead of trying to scam a pair (disco) ... should try to get ADC to do better by sizing.

Last edited:
Really man? Dude deserved to get scammed? What the **** is that all about? Sometimes in life you take chances and it doesn't always work out! Scared money, Don't make money....

But that's cold my man especially saying you hope he doesn't get a penny back? Who the **** raised you? Morals? Sympathy for thy fellow man? What if that was you that got taken for $24K? Karma is a real ******* ***** and I hope ******* Santa gives you nothing but L's for all of 2017! I'm sorry but your hatred runs deep my man! Reseller? Who gives a ****? Like Jay-Z said "Don't Knock the Hustle" Straight Hater my dude :smokin You mad? Tell us why you mad? Like the mad rapper? You best go to Christmas mass and ask for ask for forgiveness.....

This is why I left this place a long time ago because of all the hate and hype plus resell this then that? This place has gone down hill even further then I expected but still some good people on here. We should be trying to help this guy out and not saying you're happy he got scammed? IT'S CHRISTMAS HOMIE! HAVE A HEART.....

Jesus my mind is ******* blown right now! I run a business and my biggest client ever wired me $40K for a KAWS piece years ago! Drew is from Canada but I was shocked because he just asked for my bank info and it was in there 3 days later. We never met and just messaged over eBay but he trusted me and the deal went through. The biggest lesson I learned is that I could of just disappeared and ghosted with $40K? But now he's my bread and butter plus I'm proud to call him a friend as well. Sorry for the rant but I'm outta here with peeps like this douche rocket running about! This USE to be a community where people would help one another out but now it's how can I cook etc etc. People use to trade with trust and meet up at sneaker events plus chill. But wishing that **** on someone else is bad Karma and I hope it comes full circle for you! LAME LAME LAME Yeah was he an idiot? YES! But don't kick someone when they're down you ******* CLOWN! In my eyes we should help this cat out but you wanna be a keyboard superstar lol! KARMA is coming for your punk ***.....

I hope he gets all his money back and this other scumbag scammer goes to jail for a long time! ******* have some respect and morals man! You need to go to Church or something because your thinking is flawed brother man.....

I'm Ghost.......

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR

KARMA IS COMING FOR YOU

Really man? Dude deserved to get scammed? What the **** is that all about? Sometimes in life you take chances and it doesn't always work out! Scared money, Don't make money....

But that's cold my man especially saying you hope he doesn't get a penny back? Who the **** raised you? Morals? Sympathy for thy fellow man? What if that was you that got taken for $24K? Karma is a real ******* ***** and I hope ******* Santa gives you nothing but L's for all of 2017! I'm sorry but your hatred runs deep my man! Reseller? Who gives a ****? Like Jay-Z said "Don't Knock the Hustle" Straight Hater my dude :smokin You mad? Tell us why you mad? Like the mad rapper? You best go to Christmas mass and ask for ask for forgiveness.....

This is why I left this place a long time ago because of all the hate and hype plus resell this then that? This place has gone down hill even further then I expected but still some good people on here. We should be trying to help this guy out and not saying you're happy he got scammed? IT'S CHRISTMAS HOMIE! HAVE A HEART.....

Jesus my mind is ******* blown right now! I run a business and my biggest client ever wired me $40K for a KAWS piece years ago! Drew is from Canada but I was shocked because he just asked for my bank info and it was in there 3 days later. We never met and just messaged over eBay but he trusted me and the deal went through. The biggest lesson I learned is that I could of just disappeared and ghosted with $40K? But now he's my bread and butter plus I'm proud to call him a friend as well. Sorry for the rant but I'm outta here with peeps like this douche rocket running about! This USE to be a community where people would help one another out but now it's how can I cook etc etc. People use to trade with trust and meet up at sneaker events plus chill. But wishing that **** on someone else is bad Karma and I hope it comes full circle for you! LAME LAME LAME Yeah was he an idiot? YES! But don't kick someone when they're down you ******* CLOWN! In my eyes we should help this cat out but you wanna be a keyboard superstar lol! KARMA is coming for your punk ***.....

I hope he gets all his money back and this other scumbag scammer goes to jail for a long time! ******* have some respect and morals man! You need to go to Church or something because your thinking is flawed brother man.....

I'm Ghost.......

KARMA IS COMING FOR YOU

welcome back merry xmas happy holidays

But that's cold my man especially saying you hope he doesn't get a penny back? Who the **** raised you? Morals? Sympathy for thy fellow man? What if that was you that got taken for $24K? Karma is a real ******* ***** and I hope ******* Santa gives you nothing but L's for all of 2017! I'm sorry but your hatred runs deep my man! Reseller? Who gives a ****? Like Jay-Z said "Don't Knock the Hustle" Straight Hater my dude
smokin.gif
You mad? Tell us why you mad? Like the mad rapper? You best go to Christmas mass and ask for ask for forgiveness.....

I'm Ghost.......

KARMA IS COMING FOR YOU
This ...

And there's still hope (People in the Boost thread and the RF thread must be tired of me posting this but wth I love this man 
roll.gif
and this is why I keep it going here) 

I deeply wait for the Chinese dude to get back his money and get on the right track with the right people. I don't know a single person taht deseves to be played out that way 

Broke out my Black / White's yesterday for an all day outing with the Family...Sizing issues aside these are legit...

V2's got that comfort on point (Minus the insole :rolleyes)...It rained for most of the day yesterday so I was a little concerned that I'd end up with wet socks at some point, those worries however were unjustified...These ol' boys kept the water out just fine...Might turn them into my daily wearer's actually...

I'm Ghost.......

KARMA IS COMING FOR YOU

Is his/her statement really worth a year-long sneaker hex, doe?! You seem a bit perturbed yourself...

I passed on the release last night Bc I assumed I had no shot

Saw people ate

I prob still didn't have a chance, I actually wanted those bad :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom