ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I passed on the release last night Bc I assumed I had no shot

Saw people ate

I prob still didn't have a chance, I actually wanted those bad
laugh.gif
half the ppl in that thread ate. I Carted 2 on two devices and was to paranoid to check out i was trying to stay safe and take one out of my cart, thats when things just went south. 

Fast forward to today and guys checked out 4-5-6 pairs on 1 order and they shipped...

So I was going to sell my extra pair that I got from adidas sf through the confirmed app. And the guy buying said they are fake because the logo under the inner sole is different. Is this true. I legit got them from adidas sf on release day. Any input please

View media item 2273763

So I was going to sell my extra pair that I got from adidas sf through the confirmed app. And the guy buying said they are fake because the logo under the inner sole is different. Is this true. I legit got them from adidas sf on release day. Any input please
This should probably be in the legit check thread but not sure I follow...

What's wrong with the logo?

Looks fine to me

Show him the receipt and tell him hes an idiot.

Guy is probably just overly paranoid of getting ripped off.  Tell him to go buy from FlightClub or Stock X instead then.  

He said the logo is supposed to flat like the one on the left. He said fakes always have the logo like the right one (see new pic)
Logo is flat on my pair of B/W's as i just checked, but a little more round on my pair of Beluga's.  

I don't think that's the most accurate method of calling a pair fake or real.  Just tell him to find someone else then if he doesn't feel comfortable buying them from you.  You bought them at Adidas SF and that's what they gave you so you'll find someone else.  

Most peeps wouldn't but dudes in that thread are serious hypebeast so I am sure someone will bite. Only issue you may run into is who ships first lol.

Why can't they both buy each other's shoes for the same exact price invoiced PayPal. Then they're both protected.

This should probably be in the legit check thread but not sure I follow...

What's wrong with the logo?

Looks fine to me

He said the logo is supposed to flat like the one on the left. He said fakes always have the logo like the right one (see new pic)
View media item 2273782

What will tell you fake or real is also the YH and size on the insole

Post a pic of that

I mean if they're from adidas then it doesn't matter but just curious to see it

Somebody can file a charge back.

Then wouldn't the other person do the same? Or they could use a boutique as a 3rd party. One person ships to a local store the other takes it there in hand. Store authenticates both, store ships the other pair back to the guy and the one that drove takes the pair in hand. Usually they charge $15 each party plus shipping back to the other guy. Not bad

View media item 2273763

Fyi:
Just checked my pairs. Both size 11.
ADC-flat leaves like the left on both sides.
FTL-flat leaves like the left on both sides.

And mentioned before:
Both ADC & FTL pairs size 11 have "YH-0010 10-11" both sides.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom