ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quick pic for the thread 
smile.gif

Plz don't get triggered by the shoe trees lmao

Last edited:
wait a min. yall didnt get orders in yet? omg i know lifo but been a wk now even with ground shipping
wow adidas

Any chance resale dips to around $400?
With folks receiving their pairs in the mail this week/next week, resell value is slowly decreasing (although there are those rare cases where people don't mind overpaying resell,) but overall, if you look at your typical resell sites, you'll notice prices have started going down some since release day. Pretty sure in the coming weeks you'll be able to find a pair around that $400 price point (you might can find it now on them FB groups, just gotta be careful not to get sold a fake pair.)

But look at the texture/material. The real ones have some sparkle to it. The fakes dont really have that. Plus the trademark "R" does not look the same as the fake one from fake education
Good fakes have this too, just not as much but pretty much impossible to tell unless side by side. 

Top pair one is fake

The [emoji]174[/emoji] is still the wrong font though

Last edited:
We've all seen the pics a thousand times and heard the same thing repeated over and over, but when I got these in hand I legit had to check the box tag because I thought ADC accidentally sent me some coppers :lol:

Grab whatever you can at $400, because that price is bound to climb sooner or later.

Red prices have already skyrocketed...

So I was going to sell my extra pair that I got from adidas sf through the confirmed app. And the guy buying said they are fake because the logo under the inner sole is different. Is this true. I legit got them from adidas sf on release day. Any input please

View media item 2273763View media item 2273782
View media item 2273831View media item 2273832

So heres pics of the actual shoes

View media item 2274139
View media item 2274140
View media item 2274141
View media item 2274142
View media item 2274145
Thanks in advance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back