ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
He was an idiot. Receipt was my ADC print out.
Nope, mine is even better. Guy said my greens i sold him were fake because the SPLY - 350 was backwords lol!
amazing, how stupid people can be 
roll.gif

Not sure if posted here, thanks to @Munchy
 for the heads up. Yeezy Season 3 Camo Hoodie $133 shipped with code "welcome 15"

https://www.notre-shop.com/collections/sale/products/camo-hoodie

Obviously not worth full retail price but this seems like a decent deal for anyone looking to cop on discount

Word? No more waiting a week for a quote review? Nice.

I'm still waiting for a review from them over a month now, lol. I already sold all the shoes though

I was about to order that hoodie... all gone now 
For some reason I have no issue paying more than normal for a pair of shoes but, I just cant do it when it comes to cloths. Especially a hoodie that isn't anything special. Maybe cause fashion trends change so often?

I had to cop the XL in that camo hoodies, one hell of a steal!

Im mad they had my size small and I just didnt pull the trigger figuring it would sit and drop a little more

thanks to the guy who posted it tho

For some reason I have no issue paying more than normal for a pair of shoes but, I just cant do it when it comes to cloths. Especially a hoodie that isn't anything special. Maybe cause fashion trends change so often?

I spend heavy on shoes, suits, and coats. That's it. Will never understand paying $100+ for a tee.

I would rather spend money on clothes than shoes.

If you're willing to spend $220 on a pair of shoes that absorb your feet sweat and step on dirty ground, then you shouldn't have an issue spending just as much or more on clothes that don't get nearly as dirty.

Don't get me wrong, I love sneakers, but too often I see people spend too much on shoes and put no thought into the rest of their outfit.

Last edited:
Damn. Hopefully it fits like an XXL (max).... or I will be returning it...

Let's jus say it will fit like an oversized XXL. Check their return policy though. I'm pretty sure it's final sale for heavily marked down items

I would rather spend money on clothes than shoes.

If you're willing to spend $220 on a pair of shoes that absorb your feet sweat and step on dirty ground, then you shouldn't have an issue spending just as much or more on clothes that don't get nearly as dirty.

Don't get me wrong, I love sneakers, but too often I see people spend too much on shoes and put no thought into the rest of their outfit.

Preach.

Last edited:
How many of y'all copped the red because the camo was sold out lol

Damn. I just emailed them to cancel my order. Hopefully they can bless me with a refund. Since the order hasn't even been touch yet

Last edited:
Wow just looked at that hoodie that was originally priced at $375. My entire outfit I have on right now including yeezys didn't even cost that much smh lol

think I'm about to go a head and drop the $700 for those choc 750s, hopefully a half size down from my normal size fit. I have narrow feet and go tts in 350 v2

think I'm about to go a head and drop the $700 for those choc 750s, hopefully a half size down from my normal size fit. I have narrow feet and go tts in 350 v2

recommend you go true to size with 750s...different animal from 350s

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom