ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im using FC prices for the OVO and MR. Even if I took the 20% charge off and had "real world" prices, it would still be roughly the same amount, judging by how close they are in FC price.

Prices for the OVO will probably go down as more shoes hit the store but we'll see.

Last edited:
No it wouldn't. Not all items on FC that you can take 20% off and assume thats the market value. These Black OVO's will be fetching roughly $500 similar to the Whites. Those MR's ain't dropping anywhere lower than $700. MR's going to only increase and OVO's are only going to go down in price (even you said it). So common sense is that these won't be in equal value. But you might be able to find 1 dummy that really wants OVO and hates Yeezys and have no idea about value.

Last edited:
No it wouldn't. Not all items on FC that you can take 20% off and assume thats the market value. These Black OVO's will be fetching roughly $500 similar to the Whites. Those MR's ain't dropping anywhere lower than $700. MR's going to only increase and OVO's are only going to go down in price (even you said it). So common sense is that these won't be in equal value. But you might be able to find 1 dummy that really wants OVO and hates Yeezys and have no idea about value.

Check your whatsapp fam

Not sure why we're talking OvO's in here with Yeezys, but they're def more limited than the white pairs. So that trade could end up being quite even.

Journey on into the L train that is the OvO thread right now so we can refrain from derailing this one.
I've been in that thread lol.

Anyway back on the subject, 350's already have a padded ankle area. These new ones probably have a thicker padding like how the TB 750 have a much thicker padding in the heel area compared to the OG 750

If any of the BAY AREA NT fam wanna slide through to BAIT SF Saturday and Sunday I can sign you up for the raffle. Just ask for Jon :D

Saturday 2/13 12-9pm

Sunday 2/14 12-7pm

BAIT SAN FRANCISCO

3162 16th st

San Francisco, CA 94103

415-865-0774
I live in San Jo put my name down breh

I got these size 6 Tans trying to trade for a size 7.5-8.
What's he best way to go about this?

Last edited:
So when are we all predicting the confirmed app. Monday or tuesday but hopefully randomly on sunday lol

yo secret society cook in silence shrimp nerf herders, I've got the keys to using the newest version of confirmed on da' jailbroken iphone with dat GPS spoof runnin'... let's link up, daddy needs to COOK. 

yo secret society cook in silence shrimp nerf herders, I've got the keys to using the newest version of confirmed on da' jailbroken iphone with dat GPS spoof runnin'... let's link up, daddy needs to COOK. 
[/[ATTACHMENT=11305]image.gif (1,784k. gif file)[/ATTACHMENT]

If any of the BAY AREA NT fam wanna slide through to BAIT SF Saturday and Sunday I can sign you up for the raffle. Just ask for Jon :D

Saturday 2/13 12-9pm

Sunday 2/14 12-7pm

BAIT SAN FRANCISCO

3162 16th st

San Francisco, CA 94103

415-865-0774
Leave the back door open please [emoji]128523[/emoji][emoji]128523[/emoji]

Leave the back door open please [emoji]128523[/emoji][emoji]128523[/emoji]
laugh.gif
 Phrasing, bruh. Phrasing. 

I can tell you're uneducated just by this post. They have the link from last release possibly. If you aren't a complete idiot you'd know how to modify it to work for this release :wink:
Lol your talking out the side of your neck stupid if your going offer some advice make it new **** not the same **** everyone already knows Mr Educated

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom