ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
laugh.gif

Wow, those black joints are actually pretty clean. I f ucks with them. There doesn't seem to be the wavy design like on the grey pairs and you can see the boost through the sole.
nthat.gif

Last edited:
Those black ones look alright, still look incomplete without the heel tab though.
Looks like actual coloured rubber for the soles instead of painted, so probably no more chipping.
Green ones are still trash. Patterned ones are OK, but with the stripe they're a no.

Anyone with PBs and TDs: is there a difference in sizing between the two? My size 9 TD fit 100% perfect, but I copped a 9 in OTs and they were too tight. TD and OT are the only Yeezys I've had on my feet so just trying to get some info as I'm unsure about PBs sizing. 

All fit the same to me, .5 size big.

Is this the PB releasing next week or is this yeezy season 3 PB? Bc these are a MUST cop. Not a fan of 350s but the all whites and these are a must grab

The new midsoles are the business. At least it appears they are working on a fix for the cracking problem.

I know I'm going to strike out.. Do you guys think with double the stock being released I will be able to fet a size 6 or 6.5 for $800. Where do you think resale price will settle at?

Anyone know the deal with champs? their launch locator don't say anything about release procedure like FTL/FA does

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom