ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
is it me but I kept thinking the one with the stripe has a higher cut.  maybe there the 550s and the one without are the new rendition of the 350s

How does Adidas usually handle in-store yeezy releases? I finally have a adidas store I can drive to and enter.

Anyone with PBs and TDs: is there a difference in sizing between the two? My size 9 TD fit 100% perfect, but I copped a 9 in OTs and they were too tight. TD and OT are the only Yeezys I've had on my feet so just trying to get some info as I'm unsure about PBs sizing. 

Anyone with PBs and TDs: is there a difference in sizing between the two? My size 9 TD fit 100% perfect, but I copped a 9 in OTs and they were too tight. TD and OT are the only Yeezys I've had on my feet so just trying to get some info as I'm unsure about PBs sizing. 
PB MR and OT are TTS

TD run about full to half size big

My PBs fit about .5 big..

South Florida fam comin' through with the info haha thanks guys, good luck out there this week. Already got my game plan laid out.

When are the links going to start popping up ? Im always late getting them and my size sells out and get stuck with something random. Thanks NT fam, i hope yall come through. 

How much do you guys think i would need to add to black ovo x's for a pair of the new pbs or is it an even trade?

In love with the white 350s...by far my favorite 350 as of today. 1050s look so much better than 950s imo. The sleeker look and the new sock like tongue goes really well with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom