ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone have the H&M joggers with the zip pants but in Denim..

I seen them but they didn't have my size.. need some fit pics

View media item 2300188

I've got a pair of these as well. I'll see if I can dig up some pics.

As for Picasso's style it's not for me personally but I think he kills it. Like he owns that style, looks organic and not forced when it's on him. I'm just 6'4" 240lbs and I just don't have the frame for skinny jeans and layers. I'm not into streetwear that much at all to be honest but there are def some elements that I do like and wear to a highly less fashionable degree than Picasso. Specifically the H&M pants. I own them in every color they released. I even got the black fear of God style cargos they dropped which I wear very regularly. Really basic but works for me. Also Y-3 > Yeezy 350/750. Difference in quality between a Y-3 and any of the V2's is like night and day.
View media item 2300488View media item 2300489View media item 2300492View media item 2300493View media item 2300494

Appreciate the kind words!

And after a while, the HM zip jogger jean pants were all posting get stretch out and look weird after a while. I dont like how loose the thighs are now, looks really sloppy. If it were a sweatpants material with the way it stretched now it would be fine but it looks meh with the denim.

Last edited:
Them Mocs are Fiyah tho!!! [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]
But you could be the same dude that gets "laughed at" everytime you step out in that LA weather wearing your tee shirt & shorts. The thing is...... we will never know cause you ain't bout to post any pics. Just talk, talk & more talk.

Could be 5 foot 2 & 300 lbs talking like you Ryan Gosling. But it's always safe to criticize behind a keyboard. That's the NT Way of Life.

Let that man @Picasso Swerve post his damn fits. If you like them? Cool. If you don't? Post your pics to show why YOUR FASHION SENSE is so much better. And let's see how all that goes. [emoji]128527[/emoji]
I'm actually 5'11, 280. I don't post pics because I don't feel the need to post fit pics for other men.

You want to see pics of me...go on my wifes FB cause I don't do social media. 

As as an old friend (new screen name, but you know me)...Your wife got better fits than you dew. 
nthat.gif

Appreciate the kind words!

And after a while, the HM zip jogger jean pants were all posting get stretch out and look weird after a while. I dont like how loose the thighs are now, looks really sloppy. If it were a sweatpants material with the way it stretched now it would be fine but it looks meh with the denim.

A wash usually bring them back to normal

What kind of cleaner should I use on my V2s? I noticed a small dot on the white stripe that is discolored for some reason. Maybe dirt or something. What should I use to lift the discoloration and get it back to the color it should be without discoloring the area around it?

What kind of cleaner should I use on my V2s? I noticed a small dot on the white stripe that is discolored for some reason. Maybe dirt or something. What should I use to lift the discoloration and get it back to the color it should be without discoloring the area around it?

If it's just a little dirt try a wet rag first, more often than not that'll get the job done

Really want belugas man. Do you guys think it's possible to pull off a size 12 copper trade for belugas? If so, how much should I look to add?

Really want belugas man. Do you guys think it's possible to pull off a size 12 copper trade for belugas? If so, how much should I look to add?

Trades are extremely difficult to do

you're better off selling your coppers and buying belugas afterwards IMHO

I think that everything is respectable here , until somebody pull out this kind of **** ... 

Ban me right away I could not stand my urge to bash a dude 

Do you guys' beluga insoles have the 9 pod looking round things in the forefoot? I noticed that my black/whites didn't have them. They are size 7.5 if that makes a difference.
them dots are from wearing or trying on the shoe and putting pressure on the insole and its imprinting from the sole.

Btw is such a shame that that bomber has a zipper on the back, looks so bad :S 

I dont think so.

And youre taking things to the extreme. Theres no one doing that b.
laugh.gif
Honestly I think I'll create such a huge need in my office to zip it open that work wouldn't be productive anymore D: 
roll.gif

Still you sport it pretty good or rather it fits you . So keep it up. 

You never know my g you never know, somebody in here would be down to drop a stack on that vetements if their lord and savior wore it ...

You're right duh lol. What irks me is that I traded for these that are supposed to be "DS". The insole shows obvious wear on the lip. At this point, I wonder if it's even worth making a deal out of or not.
View media item 2300546

them dots are from wearing or trying on the shoe and putting pressure on the insole and its imprinting from the sole.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom