ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're right duh lol. What irks me is that I traded for these that are supposed to be "DS". The insole shows obvious wear on the lip. At this point, I wonder if it's even worth making a deal out of or not.

them dots are from wearing or trying on the shoe and putting pressure on the insole and its imprinting from the sole.
you're right. duh lol. what irks me is i traded someone for these and are supposed to be "DS" but I guess they're technically not. The insole shows wear on the lip and such. I wonder if it's worth making a deal out of.
Do they have te tags attached? 

So the spot I referred to isn't dirt. It's almost like a spot of glue next to where the lace goes into the stripe. A discolored spot that won't go away with anything. Tried water, shout, soap and water, nothing is lifting the discoloration and now it's all I can see when I look at them [emoji]128529[/emoji]

Any other suggestions?

So the spot I referred to isn't dirt. It's almost like a spot of glue next to where the lace goes into the stripe. A discolored spot that won't go away with anything. Tried water, shout, soap and water, nothing is lifting the discoloration and now it's all I can see when I look at them [emoji]128529[/emoji]

Any other suggestions?

Post a pic, let's see it

Any other suggestions?

Wear them more til you stop caring so much :lol:

Post fits. Barely anyone here posts any fit pics.
Shoutout to @GrizzlyAnimal wit da NT denim fits
roll.gif
You're welcome
nthat.gif

Is there any other way to notice this without being that close to the shoe? If the answer is no ... well man what can I tell you 

Na you can see it. My girl is the one that pointed it out while I was wearing them today. It's a dark spot that can clearly be seen. But I'd rather try and figure it out myself than to attract a bunch of trolls on here so thanks for the advice.

Na you can see it. My girl is the one that pointed it out while I was wearing them today. It's a dark spot that can clearly be seen. But I'd rather try and figure it out myself than to attract a bunch of trolls on here so thanks for the advice.

1. You've attacked the problem as a stain discoloration issue by using things from mild soap/water to bit more stronger stuff. Swerve advised no bleach, strong stuff because you run the risk of damaging primeknit.
2. Your second method of attack would be against the possible "glue" itself. But you run the risk of damaging the primeknit. May make issue worse.
3. Desd1 & Swerve just skipped to the last most important conclusion: live with it or get rid of them.

They're really not trolling you.
You asked a question, regulars took time to answer.
You just didn't like their answer. Seriously.

Last edited:
1. You've attacked the problem as a stain discoloration issue by using things from mild soap/water to bit more stronger stuff. Swerve advised no bleach, strong stuff because you run the risk of damaging primeknit.
2. You're second method of attack would be against the possible "glue" itself. But you run the risk of damaging the primeknit. May make issue worse.
3. Desd1 & Swerve just skipped to the last most important conclusion: live with it or get rid of them.

They're really not trolling you.
You asked a question, regulars took time to answer.
You just didn't like their answer. Seriously.

Didn't call them trolls. I just said I don't want to attract a bunch of trolls as depicted by the comments sell them for retail. Throw them away. You need to relax. Seriously.

Didn't call them trolls. I just said I don't want to attract a bunch of trolls as depicted by the comments sell them for retail. Throw them away. You need to relax. Seriously.

Got ya. Completely understand.
Am relaxed. Not looking at spots on shoes to obsess about.
That's all you had to say. Nothing I replied back with was disrespectful or troll level.

@StCardinals05

Use a blow dryer to heat that area.. drop acetone sparingly onto the stain, let dry.

Heat the area with the blow dryer again, then use a soft bristle brush to scrub the area with some sort of dish soap or other shoe cleaner.

If it's anything to do with a stain or glue, it should be minimized.

Last edited:
I've got a pair of these as well. I'll see if I can dig up some pics.

As for Picasso's style it's not for me personally but I think he kills it. Like he owns that style, looks organic and not forced when it's on him. I'm just 6'4" 240lbs and I just don't have the frame for skinny jeans and layers. I'm not into streetwear that much at all to be honest but there are def some elements that I do like and wear to a highly less fashionable degree than Picasso. Specifically the H&M pants. I own them in every color they released. I even got the black fear of God style cargos they dropped which I wear very regularly. Really basic but works for me. Also Y-3 > Yeezy 350/750. Difference in quality between a Y-3 and any of the V2's is like night and day.
Your style is similar to mine. @Picasso Swerve  be styling with  his fits, but that's not something I can pull off. 

Do those H&M zip pants have that drop crotch? I can't **** with drop crotches, makes it look like I'm wearing a big *** diaper 
laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom