ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your style is similar to mine. @Picasso Swerve
 be styling with his fits, but that's not something I can pull off. 

Do those H&M zip pants have that drop crotch? I can't **** with drop crotches, makes it look like I'm wearing a big *** diaper :lol:

They do but in my opinion the drop crotch and over all
Fit on the first season of H&M pants is far superior than what's releasing now. The newer pants are boxy and weird looking in my opinion

The older H&M pants were much better. Bought two of the new ones recently in camo and khaki and they just fit so weirdly that I have yet to wear them :/

Didn't call them trolls. I just said I don't want to attract a bunch of trolls as depicted by the comments sell them for retail. Throw them away. You need to relax. Seriously.
Dude, have you tried Jason Markk as well? Worked wonders on several shoes I cleaned yesterday - including a pair of classic tims. It says you can rinse and repeat as many times as needed...heating up the area as mentioned to loosen it up might not be a bad idea. Another possible thing could be goo gone. Hope it works out- I can relate. I'm ok with stains and what not down the road....but out of the box and already working with a flaw is a bummer. If it really is killin you, throw money at it....sell and rebuy- who cares what anyone thinks as long as at the end of the day you are satisfied.

Dude, have you tried Jason Markk as well? Worked wonders on several shoes I cleaned yesterday - including a pair of classic tims. It says you can rinse and repeat as many times as needed...heating up the area as mentioned to loosen it up might not be a bad idea. Another possible thing could be goo gone. Hope it works out- I can relate. I'm ok with stains and what not down the road....but out of the box and already working with a flaw is a bummer. If it really is killin you, throw money at it....sell and rebuy- who cares what anyone thinks as long as at the end of the day you are satisfied.

I haven't but I will def try all those methods as well. Thanks for the advice!

Need Barney's to bless me with a call today. Been patiently waiting all weekend. I just hope they're not out of the size I need.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom