ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone know the deal with champs? their launch locator don't say anything about release procedure like FTL/FA does

From Champs Website:

On February 15 and 16, this Champs location will be giving out raffle tickets that will not mean anything because all of our pairs will be going to employees and friends.

So got some info....

First as many have kinda seen the cut is slightly higher

It's nothing insane but slightly higher cut

Also in store allocation for footlocker family
Of stores is rather low

Outside of Manhattan maximum pairs for a single store are 30 pairs

Staten Island people my condolences we talking 15 pairs per store if that due to employee holds and overall shadiness best bet would be don't bother to be real and go to a higher allocation as Staten Island per usual has the lowest allocation in the entire city

HOH 34 street will have 100 pairs

The allocation is really up and down on this but higher volumes have the most pairs and small volumes either won't have it or like a single size run if that many

does anyone have the model number for the PB restock? I can't seem to find it anywhere for the BB5350 restock... I would greatly appreciate some help figuring it out :smile:

I cooked on the OVO's. Someone offered me $600 outside of FC but I passed. Shoudve taken it but might just hold on to em for a bit longer.

Last edited:
So got some info....

First as many have kinda seen the cut is slightly higher

It's nothing insane but slightly higher cut

Also in store allocation for footlocker family
Of stores is rather low

Outside of Manhattan maximum pairs for a single store are 30 pairs

Staten Island people my condolences we talking 15 pairs per store if that due to employee holds and overall shadiness best bet would be don't bother to be real and go to a higher allocation as Staten Island per usual has the lowest allocation in the entire city

HOH 34 street will have 100 pairs

The allocation is really up and down on this but higher volumes have the most pairs and small volumes either won't have it or like a single size run if that many

I'm more interested in knowing if we can expect more rereleases of colors.....and models. I would love to see a wider release of the og 750 colorway.

I'm more interested in knowing if we can expect more rereleases of colors.....and models. I would love to see a wider release of the og 750 colorway.

No clue there was a rumor of the original grey dropping in Toronto this weekend but clearly that fell apart lol

That chocolate 750 and if that glow sole 750 was real I'd sooner expect those to release in higher numbers before a grey re release

Serious question, what are the odds of trading the black OVOs that I copped today for a pair of PBs in my size? Trying to minimize the L's for 2016

No clue there was a rumor of the original grey dropping in Toronto this weekend but clearly that fell apart lol

That chocolate 750 and if that glow sole 750 was real I'd sooner expect those to release in higher numbers before a grey re release

I hope those greys release without a gitd sole....would much rather have a gum bottom. Thanks for the reply.

Serious question, what are the odds of trading the black OVOs that I copped today for a pair of PBs in my size? Trying to minimize the L's for 2016

Hmmm. I dunno man. The person must really want the OVOs and you'll have to add cash. I'm thinking 400-475

lol my champs is still acting dumb, "WE DUNNO IF WE'RE GETTING THE JEEZYS (Miami)"

....they're on the launch locator.... ******s

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom