ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

gOD DAMN that heel tab 

Still ... Ready to eat 
this was already the goat zebra pic since the first time you posted
laugh.gif

Do the belugas fit the same as the Oreos? I've read that belugas are a little different. I have a pair of Oreos size 8.5. Will the belugas in size 8.5 fit me the same? Thanks!

I don't notice any difference between my Belugas and my Oreos.

Like a few already said in my opinion they fit the same. I have a 9 in belugas and a 9.5 in oreos, I prefer the 9.5 but still fit the 9 fine, just much more snug.

You just said oreos fit snug and before you said they were the same [emoji]128530[/emoji]

Belugas are more roomier end of story. My size 12 Belugas are sized differently than my size 12 Oreos. The Thanksgiving pairs and Oreos are more snug than the Belugas.

You just said oreos fit snug and before you said they were the same [emoji]128530[/emoji]

Belugas are more roomier end of story. My size 12 Belugas are sized differently than my size 12 Oreos. The Thanksgiving pairs and Oreos are more snug than the Belugas.

Agree with you fellow size 12 bro, I have belugas and olives both in 12; the belugas definitely have more room/ don't need a break-in period like the Black Friday/Oreo black v2 lineup seem to require.

Last edited:
So how long did you wear them without the insoles so the PK could stretch out. My pair is a little too snug and I'm hoping I can stretch them out instead of having to sell them and buy another size.

Just a recap:
It's tight at the on top of my big toe. Toe nail area feels damn snug.

I removed the insoles and wore it for like 2 hours for 3 days.
Whole not wearing them, inserted a wood lore shoe tree that I have lying around.

Took me around a week for everything to fit fine.

Funny after this ordeal, I prefer them without insoles as I can feel the boost more

Another question here, am wearing my grey gums for the 2nd time and they feel damn tough on the top. Like my army boots lol

Do these things break in? Fit is fine just the place behind the Velcro strap on the top is really scrapping against my skin.

So I got these copper V2s that are a little too small. I really don't feel like trying to sell them. Do you think Flight Club or Riff would straight trade DS 11.5 coppers for DS 12 Oreos? I feel like the coppers are a little more valuable right?

So I got these copper V2s that are a little too small. I really don't feel like trying to sell them. Do you think Flight Club or Riff would straight trade DS 11.5 coppers for DS 12 Oreos? I feel like the coppers are a little more valuable right?
Idk about flightclub and but def roundtwo would trade

I think they don't do trades, u might be better off selling them and get the Oreos separately...

I tried out the B/W without insole but I could feel the holes underneath. So I just bought a cheap pair of insoles and cut the toe area off, works good so far. Only place they were uncomfortable is on my big toe anyway.

Replicas getting out of control, everyone extra cautious now, quick story, my cousin took a pair to Rif LA and they said it was fake. I personally purchased off Size? and know for a fact they are legit, my thinking is they've seen so many good replicas go through there it's too much of a risk for something to happened that may tarnish their reputation.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom