ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
And by putting in work, does that mean using bots? I tried every which way to cop the NMD OGs and struck out all the way. Any site using a timer was a goner and most of those EU boutique shops were also botted or backdoored.

I have the restock app, read all the current articles to find retailers, and have accounts with prefilled shipping address on a ton of sites. Just got the site monitor extension, but even then, I can honestly say that sometimes you can put in a ton of work and still strike out even on a semi GR. I live in Hawaii and we don't have any retailers or boutique shops that stocked the OGs.

Some of you on here act like paying such high resell prices is an option for most. I guess my post is just to be considerate of other's situations since not everyone is coming from your situation. If they want yeezys, struck out, and can only afford reps, then let em be.

Should I even bother trying to get this new V2s releasing in February without a bot?  Going to try my luck with both but really want the Zebra CW.

Should I even bother trying to get this new V2s releasing in February without a bot?  Going to try my luck with both but really want the Zebra CW.
grin.gif

**** sakes, im in Aruba the 25th of februari ( which is nice ) but I really need those zebras.. man.... Only shot is on adidas europe i guess.. on phone lol.

People bashing people for wearing fakes doesn't know what priorities mean. If shoes are not one of them for those people, let them be dammit 
Stop with the excuses, pleb! Haven't you heard a little something called "working hard" and "saving your money"? I'd rather pay 3x the retail price on a sneaker that 98% of people couldn't differentiate from a replica pair!

Stop with the excuses, pleb! Haven't you heard a little something called "working hard" and "saving your money"? I'd rather pay 3x the retail price on a sneaker that 98% of people couldn't differentiate from a replica pair!
Excuses? Ugh , thank god you don't know how many I got when It comes to yeezys but oh well ...  if you lack the depth to think outside of shoes then I assume you're just another regular hypebeast child, who lives under other people's shadow and is ultimately a sheep :smile: 

i own no ua sneakers.... and cant get down with it

if you work and have priorities, you really cant go all out to get something trivial as a pair of sneakers, even if you want it badly for retail

retail is 220 ... and people would be willing and able to pay that price, but when its difficult to obtain you cant fault them for doing whatever they want to do

When you wear fakes, you're wearing lies on your feet. And it's for a lame reason: to look like you have something that you actually don't. Plenty of other runners have the same vibe of Yeezys but you want to act like you actually copped. Lame.

And the whole "I don't want to pay resell" argument is garbage. You don't have to buy the shoes. No one is requiring you to wear Yeezys.

Smh head at knowingly buying fakes. If you strike out at retail and u really need a pair you save up for resell prices or u buy one of those look-a-like models from adidas.
It's better to know your priorities than faking them

**** sakes, im in Aruba the 25th of februari ( which is nice ) but I really need those zebras.. man.... Only shot is on adidas europe i guess.. on phone lol.

Don't be surprised if you get blocked based on IP address when you try. Didn't happen to me on the first ADC UK nmd og drop, but did happen on the second drop even though I was logged in with my UK account. Getting tricky.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom