ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think people will eventually not care if they strike out since they can get their hands on a 1:1 rep or even cop reps to begin with for less than retail

I think people will eventually not care if they strike out since they can get their hands on a 1:1 rep or even cop reps to begin with for less than retail
Yup, people are gonna get fed up and just copp them super perfects or what ever you call em lol

i really don't think people in the streets are gonna be saying hey take of your shoes so i can check them

Last edited:
The people that don't care for waiting, high prices and the possibility of getting fakes. Those individuals just want the look, real or fake.

Last edited:
Not about what people on the street say, it's about you yourself knowing you ain't get a real pair (for me). Sucks man. Parts of the shoe game suck.. but this the life we chose.

Those Zebras thoooooo :pimp:

A lot wouldn't care if they could get away with it

yeah, zebras are copped 
nerd.gif

Last edited:

Yup, people are gonna get fed up and just copp them super perfects or what ever you call em lol

i really don't think people in the streets are gonna be saying hey take of your shoes so i can check them
The V2s are harder to tell for sure on the streets. The V1s are a bit easier - but not as easy as before. I personally couldn't rock it. Even if it looks perfect, in the back of my mind, I'd feel like a fraud. 

You know the replicas are getting good when people call your legit pairs fake though 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
I cant do fake but thats just me. Never been into fake anything. Especially the way resale has dropped on these. But im expecting it to jump back up a little bit obviously if these two colorways are more limited like they say.

Will pay resale if necessary for zebras, will take an L on the blacks

man..i rock a rep beluga /shrug. I tried getting a pair for retail (same with the black/reds that came out recently). Struck out of course. I don't mind paying $220 for the real thing but can't see myself forking over over 600 for a pair lol. I like the look of the shoes but not enough to pay reseller price.

Anyhoo, will certainly try to get a pair of the v2 'black' on the 11th. How limited are those supposed to be?

letting hype make you pay 500 to 1000 on yeezy is crazy

some people like the look of the shoe but cant get it..... i dont blame people who get the ua sneakers if you cant get retail and not wanna pay 2x/3x/4x the price for resale

some people like the look of the shoe but cant get it..... i dont blame people who get the ua sneakers if you cant get retail and not wanna pay 2x/3x/4x the price for resale

Yeah it's not like there's this thing called "hard work" and "saving money" or anything

SMH at people who use that lame *** excuse to wear fakes

Last edited:
letting hype make you pay 500 to 1000 on yeezy is crazy

Yea well u don't have to pay 500-1000. It's always retail or bust for me. 8 outta 10 times im succeeding at retail cause im putting in work.

Peoples own choice wearing fakes I don't mind. But the thing is they are usually not honest about the shoe being fake and going around telling they are real.

You expect someone who wears a counterfeit product to be honest about the product not being real?

Bruh a person rocking fakes is a phony so don't expect honesty or credibility from them

I'll give them a pass if they were scammed buying a fake that was advertised as real

but even then.... bruh

Yeah it's not like there's this thing called "hard work" and "saving money" or anything

SMH at people who use that lame *** excuse to wear fakes
I don't own fakes at all, but have to say it's quite ridiculous to pay resell prices on yeezys. I'm still looking for my first pair and will continue to do so if I keep striking out, but I can't stand paying that much money for a pair of shoes.

I get that I'm on a shoe forum, but I would rather spend my hard earned money on my mortgage and other bills. Retail or bust for me. But to those that wear reps because they can't afford 500-1000 dollar shoes, I can't blame them at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom