ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
chickemwop reminds me a lot of kicksordie who also had unreleased shoes and samples that no one else seemed to have. The fact that's these guys seem to be "connected" to more than one brand just tells me something off. There are levels to this whole counterfeit operation. I don't doubt for a second that there is a counterfeit market for super high quality 1:1 stuff. And they probably use the highest grade equipment and such. But that doesn't mean he's getting them from adidas directly

Those "Zebra" joints though 
nthat.gif

Jd..them boys all cop from the same "plug" in China.

Turtle Doves were suppose to release in half sizes but they never went into production because they were scrapped like I reported a while back.

McClaren, all these e-sites, and Urban Necessities pulling the wool over everyone's eyes.

Samples aren't just given to anyone now a days. You're either gifted a pair, or they're stolen. Period.

They don't make double of sample sizes either.

Chickenwop can't have 1 pair and McClaren and UN have the same pair. 

Last edited:
Im pretty sure this question has always been asked but how do you guys usually get thru splash manually?

Do u open up a bunch of tabs on the same window or a bunch of windows?

So this is US total and ADC stock numbers from a guy on r/Sneakers posted a while back. He was right on ADC stock for both Oreos and OG NMDs, but you never know

View media item 2317681

Also, manual should be good this release. SM is gone and Adidas is banning proxy providers like crazy, Chicago NT fam will flourish though :nthat:  

Thank you for posting.
Always do better when the numbers are like the black and white. Guess the other two are going to be a pipe dream.
Team Retail Manual.

laugh.gif

Anyone who believes that stock count is a moron.
Why?

I posted before the last Black/white drop that that same guy from reddit, said that there would be approximately 20k pairs on ADC.   Then about a day before the drop, YM also confirmed that there would be about 20k pairs. 

Numbers showed to be legit from that guy in the past.  

Can't wait for these store owners to get exposed thru prosecution.

All the Nike "BOM"ers ratted on each other like cowards.

Heat Lockers gonna go cold when sheep decide to stop sheeping.

Why?

I posted before the last Black/white drop that that same guy from reddit, said that there would be approximately 20k pairs on ADC.   Then about a day before the drop, YM also confirmed that there would be about 20k pairs. 

Numbers showed to be legit from that guy in the past.  
Leave the YM part out and you have a valid statement 
laugh.gif

Adidas has been flooding stores because of the workarounds online. Those numbers are correct.

See, I disagree with this because I think it is much more effective to put a fake-seller on blast on a public forum such as Twitter.   Chickenwop reputation just took a hit, with less than 140 characters.  I just don't ever see Adidas corporate putting out information on what is considered fake vs. real, what a sample is, etc.  With all of the "samples" floating around Twitter / IG / etc., what better way to put an end to the speculation by having someone directly affiliated with the Yeezy development saying "those are fake." ?

None of it really matters to me, because I don't buy shoes for resale.  Retail from a legit store or bust, for me. 
+1

very well said

Post of The Day

chickemwop reminds me a lot of kicksordie who also had unreleased shoes and samples that no one else seemed to have. The fact that's these guys seem to be "connected" to more than one brand just tells me something off. There are levels to this whole counterfeit operation. I don't doubt for a second that there is a counterfeit market for super high quality 1:1 stuff. And they probably use the highest grade equipment and such. But that doesn't mean he's getting them from adidas directly
I remember that dude. I think everyone knew what was going on and crazy part is he was so in denial after all the hate mail he was receiving. 

Also, manual should be good this release. SM is gone and Adidas is banning proxy providers like crazy, Chicago NT fam will flourish though 
nthat.gif

hope this is true

I did see some people on twitter sending DMs and email(s) to Adidas about SM's script, the splash page work around, and the HMAC BS thats going around.

So at least everyone is getting ratted out......

Maybe Adidas will actually stop all the BS on this release

hope this is true

I did see some people on twitter sending DMs and email(s) to Adidas about SM's script, the splash page work around, and the HMAC BS thats going around.

I never never get past splash so Adidas site is never an option

Also, manual should be good this release. SM is gone and Adidas is banning proxy providers like crazy, Chicago NT fam will flourish though :nthat:  

hope this is true

I hope no one informed Adidas about the dong tap?? That was the best kept secret! :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom