ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is SM? How can I get this script? Are yeezys hard to get? Where can I get them? Will Adidas outlets be carrying these? Is it too late to become a platinum member the day of ? If a tree falls in the forest and nobodys around....
I'm a size 10 in Dunks, 9.5 in Air Forces, 11 in UB, 10.5 in NMD, and size 12 in Crocs. What size should I get for these upcoming Yeezy's?

Thinking about going after the infant ones for my niece who is a 2Y in nike ... anyone who's done the infant ones before can give me insight on sizing equivalent it would be much appreciated.  

The sizing stops at 10c. If she is 2y, the 10c would be too small.

Still no info on locations from Champs? That's odd; they are usually a little behind the other FootNation sites, but this is like a whole day.

Also, does anyone with experience know what ATC services are charging, and if so, can you recommend a good one?

He really said that?
roll.gif
I could not believe it either

I guess chicken wop is a kid./child

The sizing stops at 10c. If she is 2y, the 10c would be too small.
I wonder if they run small like the adult sizes. Don't want my little guy getting his toes crushed. He can only say like 15 words right now so it's not like he can even tell me if they hurt.

Yeah, its not like things are typically a secret until Adidas tweets it- hell, most of the time they're the last to anyways

What is he even threatening to leak?

He did leak a bunch of boosts last year and adidas told him to take em down and stop

He's still an annoying idiot. His business went down the drain, just grasping for air at this point and it really doesn't matter anymore. He's done, but then again there's a sucker born every minute

He did leak a bunch of boosts last year and adidas told him to take em down and stop

He's still an annoying idiot. His business went down the drain, just grasping for air at this point and it really doesn't matter anymore. He's done, but then again there's a sucker born every minute
damn.

+1

really well said

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom