ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If all this **** is getting banned

I expect to see a lot of new faces eating :nerd:

They'll ban it & then they'll just find another way around it.

It has happened before. :lol:

I'm sure there will be a way but didn't most succeed because of SM?

If that's gone..

Not saying people can't and won't cheap because they will but SM was the main reason for success

laugh.gif

Can anyone direct me to the script? Or give me a point of reference, SM blocked me on Twitter. Not sure why, I never even tweeted at the guy or mentioned his name lol

Can anyone direct me to the script? Or give me a point of reference, SM blocked me on Twitter. Not sure why, I never even tweeted at the guy or mentioned his name lol
he blocks you if you ever used the word "cook" or "finesse" and other keywords

he also blocks you if you follow or use any bot accounts

If any of the other Toronto people (seen a few pop up) wanna let me know when raffles and what not are popping up, lemme know. Checked a few sites and I don't see nothing yet.

I guess he blocked me in the last month or 2, I certainly don't use the words: cooked, finessed, jig, lit or any version of those since I'm not a teenager. So its probably due to who I follow/who follows me. Oh well, I don't even use the script- just remember him from years ago and some of it was entertaining.

Last edited:
Complete noob question (I don't own a pair of yeezy's...yet) but is the Confirmed App reservation separate from the in-store release -- even if the app reservations come from that particular store?

I'm assuming you could potentially purchase 2 pairs -- hit on the app and stand in line for the in-store release (unless it's raffled), if that's the case?

Last edited:
follow SM's github (.../thenikedestroyer)  for the latest greatest of the php or the python versions. 

Thinking about going after the infant ones for my niece who is a 2Y in nike ... anyone who's done the infant ones before can give me insight on sizing equivalent it would be much appreciated.  

Complete noob question (I don't own a pair of yeezy's...yet) but is the Confirmed App reservation separate from the in-store release -- even if the app reservations come from that particular store?

I'm assuming you could potentially purchase 2 pairs -- hit on the app and stand in line for the in-store release (unless it's raffled), if that's the case?
The stores that use the app will be app only

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom