ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't realize the update. Spent the extra $5 online to get Footaction VIP. Locked in thinking I was good and now see I did it before the status updated

Sucks I'm missing all this HS action Boise gets nothing it's raffle/online or bust. Good luck to all

From what I heard it's surprisingly a lot more than you may think. Rumor has it 20k on ADC + whatever else in stores.
well that's comforting. But how the hell do you even get a chaance on ADC? 

I tried once...and you just sit there or something until the link becomes available? :rofl:

Honestly if the SM **** is dead

Random people will eat

Prob won't be me but I haven't kept up much since most of this is footsite app talk and my garbage state doesn't have it so pointless for me to read

So just wondering, Ive heard some people saying changing their zip code when theyre in a different state have caused their win to be in that different state. Others have said that its ok. So whats the deal?

That makes sense though- young man on the phone said they'd run out while we were talking on the phone. You were probably one of the last to get a ticket!

Wonder if they're getting Zebras...

Definitely had to be one of the last then, guess I got lucky, hopefully.

They were putting the raffles into a clear box and the box really didn't look full at all, wonder if they barely got any and if that's why they cut raffles short.

I also went to calumet mall finish line, place just screamed of shadiness :lol:. At water tower, The employee took my ID and wrote the info himself, put it into a box. While in calumet, the girl handed me the raffle and had me sign up, didn't see where she took the ticket, but it wasn't as apparently "legit" as water tower's.

Last edited:

for raffles where you have to go to the store and get a ticket, how do they keep people from entering multiple times? I just went to a Champs and the dude barely glanced at my id, didn't take my name or nothing. what's to stop someone from just coming back later in the day or tomorrow and entering again?

At the end of the day, he barely glanced at your ID and didn't take your name or anything because they're backdooring every pair.. Doesn't matter if you get 1 ticket or 100, there won't even be a drawing. 

Kinda ageeed

I'm starting to think somerset mall in MI is shady

For the Black Friday pairs some kid entered once for each colorway and somehow "hit" on all three :rofl:

Yea... my ***

Definitely had to be one of the last then, guess I got lucky, hopefully.

They were putting the raffles into a clear box and the box really didn't look full at all, wonder if they barely got any and if that's why they cut raffles short.

I also went to calumet mall finish line, place just screamed of shadiness
laugh.gif
. At water tower, The employee took my ID and wrote the info himself, put it into a box. While in calumet, the girl handed me the raffle and had me sign up, didn't see where she took the ticket, but it was as apparently "legit" as water tower's.
I was at Water Tower at 10am today with a fairly long line.  When they use the bigger tickets like they had today, they usually limit it to 300 people or so.  

So just wondering, Ive heard some people saying changing their zip code when theyre in a different state have caused their win to be in that different state. Others have said that its ok. So whats the deal?

you just got to make sure you change the stores after you get the HS minute.

Last edited:
Need that 10min HS.

FTL with that nonsense wiping my platinum VIP status :smh:

Last edited:
When the **** is Michigan gonna get on this app stuff man :smh:
We're well off without the app honestly bro. I hit at both House of Hoops without a plug. Only place that's rigged is Champs. Smh it's sad.

You must be lucky then, champs I know is rigged for sure :lol:

I'm starting to think both HOH, if you hit congrats but App will make it more fair especially when they first implement it and dudes don't have VIP and etc

you just got to make sure you change the stores after you get the HS minute.

Not a sure thing though. I did that for the SJ release. But won a GS pair... At the place I checked in. 600 miles away... :lol:
Its happened to another guy in NY. Checked in at Cali, and ended up hitting on the blk/red V2s..

SM planted a seed that is growing now thur the community

ADC using custom cookies for peoples accts to get past splash page to cart and checkout

the bots now have made a new way to delete the cookies repeatedly on their Computers and generate a fake one till it bypass the splash page

Last edited:
Not a sure thing though. I did that for the SJ release. But won a GS pair... At the place I checked in. 600 miles away... :lol:
Its happened to another guy in NY. Checked in at Cali, and ended up hitting on the blk/red V2s..

dam i hope that dont happen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom