ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
SM planted a seed that is growing now thur the community

ADC using custom cookies for peoples accts to get past splash page to cart and checkout

the bots now have made a new way to delete the cookies repeatedly on their Computers and generate a fake one till it bypass the splash page

Always believed ADC tracked ip addresses.

Not a sure thing though. I did that for the SJ release. But won a GS pair... At the place I checked in. 600 miles away...
laugh.gif

Its happened to another guy in NY. Checked in at Cali, and ended up hitting on the blk/red V2s..
here we go again 
laugh.gif

never had the app reserve in a diff state using this method.

You must be lucky then, champs I know is rigged for sure
laugh.gif

I'm starting to think both HOH, if you hit congrats but App will make it more fair especially when they first implement it and dudes don't have VIP and etc
You got more options in MI than I do in CO. 

You have Somerset, Fairlane, Eastland, Southland (maybe), multiple Mr. Alan's, Burn Rubber, POGO, 5 Villa locations, plus the options in Toledo. 

Last edited:

Nothing stops that.
lame
That's common however what are the odds of getting picked twice? At my local HoH they will throw out double entries.
it's not about the chances of winning twice, it's about doubling your chances of being picked

At the end of the day, he barely glanced at your ID and didn't take your name or anything because they're backdooring every pair.. Doesn't matter if you get 1 ticket or 100, there won't even be a drawing. 
hope this isn't true but wouldn't surprise me at all

Are these more hyped than the previous black v2 releases? I was out the game during that period.

Anybody else's app keep crashing? I'm heated AF cause I drove a decent distance to enter the FTL raffle and the app just won't budge.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom