ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
**** I'm coming from another city due to DC isn't a state. I'll be hopping on a jetblue flight straight to NYC if I hit. I'm tired of striking out. You only live once have fun doing wild ****. I actually did the same thing when I bought my truck over the summer. Saw it online and flew to St Louis 2 hours after I saw it online to buy it in and out of St Louis in 6 hours

my man. I did the same thing with a truck in St. Louis. Flew there and drove back 8 hours. 
Damn right. Take advantage of every situation. Live life, have fun, do what you want. 
I'm a truck driver and was curious if you traveled for commercial vehicles or personal vehicles

You must be lucky then, champs I know is rigged for sure :lol:

I'm starting to think both HOH, if you hit congrats but App will make it more fair especially when they first implement it and dudes don't have VIP and etc

You got more options in MI than I do in CO. 

You have Somerset, Fairlane, Eastland, Southland (maybe), multiple Mr. Alan's, Burn Rubber, POGO, 5 Villa locations, plus the options in Toledo. 

Fairlane and somerset only HOH that release e
Then champs at fairlane and I think footactuon at eastland

No finishlibes

Sometimes 2 maybe 3 mr Alan's but haven't posted anything yet

I don't count pogo or burner rubber those are withou a doubt vaxkdoored and half the time they make you buy stuff for tickets

How can I switch a zip code and still keep a store I entered on? I'm in SD but looking to select some stores in LA too.

SMFH... FTL wiped my Plat VIP as well. Damned shenanigans. 

Are you sure if it wiped your status....with the last app update my purchase total wasn't showing for FTA and my status gold star status wasn't showing up but once I selected store/size it showed my 9 min start.

So there's no way to do it then?
Switch your zip. Check in. Switch back to your zip and reselect your stores.

Some people reported issues with the shoe being reserved in another city previously. Although I haven't had that issue.

Last edited:
@kingrome23 ... if I understand correctly with your three store option yo want to select a mix of SD/LA stores -- there isn't away to do this.

Also just caught 4 orthodox (Hasidic) dudes checking in at 34th street footlocker ....not Jewish but isn't a in-store pick consider a no go as it would be work product done on the sabbath? [emoji]129300[/emoji]

How can I switch a zip code and still keep a store I entered on? I'm in SD but looking to select some stores in LA too.

nah i dont think so. i think it depends if you are within a certain amount of miles. i tried to do the same thing with Sacramento but it doesn't show. It only shows SF. also when i put sacramentos zip code it only shows sacramento. i wish we could add that im down to drive 2 hours

Last edited:
Anyone going to champs or Footaction to check in that can share a code. I live 3 hours from the closest mall getting these V2s. Would be much appreciated

And since I have no shot ... for the culture:

CHAMPS 6022 NYC

Also infant v2 in store raffle 34th kids footlocker (stand alone)

Last edited:

SM planted a seed that is growing now thur the community

ADC using custom cookies for peoples accts to get past splash page to cart and checkout

the bots now have made a new way to delete the cookies repeatedly on their Computers and generate a fake one till it bypass the splash page
I don't believe that's how the HMAC works. You don't bypass the splash page with the correct HMAC. The HMAC is there to make sure you can proceed AFTER you've bypassed the splash page. And even if you have bypassed the page and have the HMAC generated for your session, if you try to re-enter the website, you'd have to wait in the queue again; it's not like some magic key that let's you bypass the splash. 

So any "HMAC Generator" you see for sale or whatever is selling you snake oil. 

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom