ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
fnl probably get the fewest amount of pairs compared to the footstores and probably less regulated so that means more backdooring for fnl. however i do like their raffle system because theyll cap out the limit to whatever tickets they have on hand. unlike the footstores that keep replenishing their ticket roll until the last minute 

yeah probably wouldnt even bothered going if I aint have to check in at the other stores lol

So I had an open bid on StockX for the Red v2 that I TOTALLY forgot about. Had to be sitting for about a month now and all of a sudden I get a PayPal notification that somebody accepted my bid :smh: . I ddnt have any intentions on buying them right now, this happened at the wrong time I'm hurt about it

So I had an open bid on StockX for the Red v2 that I TOTALLY forgot about. Had to be sitting for about a month now and all of a sudden I get a PayPal notification that somebody accepted my bid
mean.gif
. I ddnt have any intentions on buying them right now, this happened at the wrong time I'm hurt about it
how much you put? might not be a bad investment

So I had an open bid on StockX for the Red v2 that I TOTALLY forgot about. Had to be sitting for about a month now and all of a sudden I get a PayPal notification that somebody accepted my bid :smh: . I ddnt have any intentions on buying them right now, this happened at the wrong time I'm hurt about it

How much was your bid? What are your options for cancelling?

Just heard back from StockX and unfortunately I can't cancel, I'm going to keep them since I want them and going to pass on this release now....I think lol

Just heard back from StockX and unfortunately I can't cancel, I'm going to keep them since I want them and going to pass on this release now....I think lol
just wait a month or two and resell em, you'll get your money back plus a little more maybe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom