ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

**cough **cough anyone hitting or planning to 34th st FTL tonight? (innnnfanntzzz) 
wink.gif

If you go to your local FTL thats participating and input the code for the adult size, it automatically goes toward the infant size.

I entered from the FTL at RF and when I looked at the infant that i put in for NYC it was added 

once you check in, it applies to everything you signed up for. won yeezys on 3 phones and all i did was check in for the red velvet 11s on 1 phone

that raffle is asking for too much. i'm sure if it had a 5th condition it be like must list 3 more members from your family tree.

"contiguous"  
laugh.gif

Last edited:

Do any of you guys actually do these Instagram reposts?  Its asking for way too much lol 
No. They want you to repost and tag friends. I ain't bout to bother my friends with that bull. Just kidding, I ain't got no friends. 

Last edited:
Do any of you guys actually do these Instagram reposts?  Its asking for way too much lol 

Nope I don't do it, I feel like I'm bothering people too much and advertising for them on my behalf which can also be annoying to others. Not about to be that person that posts a bunch of spam.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom