ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
does anyone else fl app f around and. it let them sign in? also is it easier to do the headstart on the mobile app or an actual laptop using the site

Anyone have knowledge on which Miami area FTL or Champs that usually carries the heaviest V2 stock in-store?

yeah those pics make the sole look more black then the translucent black that it is in person. I like the pics better then the actual shoe :lol:

still think the heel tab looks tacky and ruins the smoothness of the silhouette

yeah those pics make the sole look more black then the translucent black that it is in person. I like the pics better then the actual shoe
laugh.gif

still think the heel tab looks tacky and ruins the smoothness of the silhouette
Pull tab works for some colorways but not all. Doesnt work for a beluga v2. It would be hideous.

I like the pull tab on these but no so much on the zebras. on these, the pull tab ties into the red text. otherwise, the shoe wouldnt really stand out

Hopefully we'll see those pull tabs out of the shoe, somehow, will try on my spare pair for sure 

Yuuuuup I ****** up
your good man, This happend on my 2 pairs of infant TB and PBs and also on my three color ways of the black red, copper, greens.... didn't happen on my belugas or creams though... 

I am 80% sure if you check on release day you will have the voucher. 

He's right. Once you check in thats what you're going by regardless if you fix it on the app.

I've not only updated after the fact but won on that device after updating to get the extra mins for being a platinum status on yeezy. This is false. You can fix it and it will count

tell us the method bcuz if it involves signing out and signing back in or deleting the app and reinstalling then that doesnt work. have tried it before and my minutes were locked in from the get go even if i get plat afterwards

Has anybody gotten emailed from DTLR yet? Less than 12 hours to hear back from them before you can count that as an L.

Dtlr, shopalace and villa all their raffle sucks, all online raffles are garbage just for followers and filling up your email with junk and advertisement

Last edited:
Dtlr, shopalace and villa all their raffle sucks, all online raffles are garbage just for followers and filling up your email with junk and advertisement

I figured that. Just didn't know if there was the slim chance anybody here got emailed from them. That's why I keep all my email confirmations from all these raffles bc after getting the Ls I just unsubscribe from each place so I don't deal with the bs spam

Stores are making sure their BEAM works and are reluctant to giving out codes. They will help you with your phone before giving you the code.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom