ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lol. Ever heard of supply and demand? Resell will be horrible for sellers but lit for buyers. Even if i strike out i can just get a pair for $100 over..
I have heard of supply and demand...but your original statement wasn't clear to which side you were referring to lol 

if there are 20k how much for resell avg?

Well, right now Stadium Goods has Breds for $599.00. That's pre-release, when prices are always higher. I'm guessing when all is said and done, you're looking at $400 to $500. Possibly lower.

Regardless of numbers, I think we are suffering from black Yeezy fatigue, which is having a negative impact on resale prices.

Last edited:
Well, right now Stadium Goods has Breds for $599.00. That's pre-release, when prices are always higher. I'm guessing when all is said and done, you're looking at $400 to $500.

Regardless of numbers, I think we are suffering from black Yeezy fatigue, which is having a negative impact on resale prices.
I dunno, resale on white/black is still decent and higher than I thought it would be at this point

For anyone who hit on confirmed, does it show the size?
Mine confirmed a size 0 after the countdown and still says confirmed now with pickup info, but still no size.

lol

the people that want them cheap are wearing them

the people that dont want to hear it are selling them

I tend to agree with that. I want them to be as cheap as possible, because I have a strong feeling I'm going to be striking out on ADC and all the raffles I've entered.

Never seen any yeezy for $320-$350. Where are those?

Dude's Imagination Quotient is off the charts.
His entire post is full of IT. Dollar amount is wack.
Maybe you can pickoff single dumb desperate reseller.
If you read his last few posts, they're literally quoted from twitter feeders like Yzy Mob. Which could end up true.

Lol. Ever heard of supply and demand? Resell will be horrible for sellers but lit for buyers. Even if i strike out i can just get a pair for $100 over..

Keep dreaming. There was more of the Oreos, and the tricolor yeezys than these. And those didn't even dip that low.

Never seen any yeezy for $320-$350. Where are those?
Dude's Imagination Quotient is off the charts.
His entire post is full of IT. Dollar amount is wack.
Maybe you can pickoff single dumb desperate reseller.
If you read his last few posts, they're literally quoted from twitter feeders like Yzy Mob. Which could end up true.
Ever heard of FB groups and seen how desperate dudes are. People undercutting left and right for a quick buck bc they spent rent money. People will be selling their pairs for $400 or less by next wednesday. Not the first time its happened and it will happen again. People were picking up coppers and olives for 375 i remember. Same as oreos.

Ever heard of FB groups and seen how desperate dudes are. People undercutting left and right for a quick buck bc they spent rent money. People will be selling their pairs for $400 or less by next wednesday. Not the first time its happened and it will happen again. People were picking up coppers and olives for 375 i remember. Same as oreos.
Wutttt?! I may need a FB just for these groups!

Man I wear a 13 in everything but only have yeezys in 14 and the are comfy. I might actually size swap for a 13 though just cause.

It's cool. Don't matter to any one else.
But please let us know when you pickoff a ds pair of any adult Yzys for +$100 over.
I will sincerely congratulate you.

Yeah I'm already seeing those $400 offers in my FB groups lmao. Happens every release. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom