ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I did manage to pick up Hella pairs of oreo's a couple days after release from my local FB group for $400-425. Amateur resellers just see dollar signs when they can score a pair of Yeezys, but quickly realize you need to have lots of experience selling and/or a good outlet to move high dollar shoes like these, else you open yourself to all kinds of potential fraud/scams.

I just told these kids would you rather make a quick $150-200 for basically nothing, or hold out for another $100 and get ripped off by someone on eBay because you're not an experienced seller, or haven't been approved for GOAT/Stock X?

Let's just hope this trend continues with this release.

I did manage to pick up Hella pairs of oreo's a couple days after release from my local FB group for $400-425. Amateur resellers just see dollar signs when they can score a pair of Yeezys, but quickly realize you need to have lots of experience selling and/or a good outlet to move high dollar shoes like these, else you open yourself to all kinds of potential fraud/scams.

I just told these kids would you rather make a quick $150-200 for basically nothing, or hold out for another $100 and get ripped off by someone on eBay because you're not an experienced seller, or haven't been approved for GOAT/Stock X?

It will ... 

Maybe It'll stop with the zebras. Kids are gonna be still kids, but market is gonna be different 

Low resell on a triple black yeezy 350...

edit - Selling yeezys to folks who can't really afford them is a horrible game to play... Best advice, stick with cash when selling to catfish.

Last edited:

I just told these kids would you rather make a quick $150-200 for basically nothing, or hold out for another $100 and get ripped off by someone on eBay because you're not an experienced seller, or haven't been approved for GOAT/Stock

Seems Accurate kids are just trying to fit in , and selling for a little profit .. it's yeezy season!!

Last edited:

Ever heard of FB groups and seen how desperate dudes are. People undercutting left and right for a quick buck bc they spent rent money. People will be selling their pairs for $400 or less by next wednesday. Not the first time its happened and it will happen again. People were picking up coppers and olives for 375 i remember. Same as oreos.
It's cool. Don't matter to any one else.
But please let us know when you pickoff a ds pair of any adult Yzys for +$100 over.
I will sincerely congratulate you.
I over-exaggerated. But you get what I mean. No need to be upset bc yeezy resell is dying. At the end of the day, after fees, you can make $150-$200 profit off one pair just for sitting on your ***. Money is money. Reseller kids ruined the market, sure. But theres adults who do too. Simple supply and demand economics. More pairs = low resell.

Who cares about market? don't we all have a regular job here? haha 

Let it be flooded let it be haha 

Stock on Oreo's was high, comparatively 

And the market is settling in the low $500s (I just sold my extra pair for $550) 

We'll see what the stock #'s are on the breds but I doubt they're as high as the oreos 

Stock on Oreo's was high, comparatively 

And the market is settling in the low $500s (I just sold my extra pair for $550) 

We'll see what the stock #'s are on the breds but I doubt they're as high as the oreos 
Stock is drying up a little now. Look at Belugas. They are close to $800 on stockx now. FB groups still 6-7

Grab me a pair. I can't read anything [emoji]128514[/emoji]
Same. Size 13.
smokin.gif

A lot of economics professors in here lol. We really won't know anything about the demand till Saturday. Choc 750s is a pure example that less quantity= higher resell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom