ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mafia says sizing on the breds is just like previous V2s and recommend a size up. I can't link the twitter post but just append this link to see the tweet:

theyeezymafia/status/826170568647008256
Interesting.

Here's the link I was referring to: 

I will try for an 11.5 on ADC then. If not, I'll just stuff the toe box for a few days. 

Last edited:

Mafia says sizing on the breds is just like previous V2s and recommend a size up. I can't link the twitter post but just append this link to see the tweet:

YM can suck my shlong lmao. Nah but at the end of the day if they don't fit, I can always hook my best friend up for his wedding in two months since he's a size smaller. 

#teamManual on YS, hope it ships
nthat.gif

How am I being stingy I got a 4 year old son and one on the way so that means I have to spend 300$ on both of them on a kid size and then for them to beat them up is just gonna break my heart lol

As someone with two young kids, I'm with you.
1. Daycare is expensive AF
2. While I love the shoes, my dumb kids couldn't care less
3. My son would destroy his in like 19 seconds
4. Homie can't even tie shoes no thank you

Yea I am not a fan either, but just thought I'd share.

I have Belugas in my UB size (10.5) and the inner toebox cage murders my toes. I split the difference and went a half size up on the breds and ordered an 11. We shall see. My UBs are also very snug, but I like that. Belugas were too tight pressing down on the top of my toes, imo

Interesting.

Here's the link I was referring to: 

I will try for an 11.5 on ADC then. If not, I'll just stuff the toe box for a few days. 

The guy's rationale for sizing TTS just seems wrong.

Most people sized up because of the narrow toebox. Not a single ***** were given about a massive ankle opening

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom