ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Uhhhh, I got my TTS 13

I wore them without insole for a week, popped it back in and it was GOAT comfort.
That's what I wanted to hear! Thanks lmao. Exactly what I did for one of my UBs that was cutting into my foot. For some reason it was tight on one foot so I took the insole out and wore it like that for a week til it molded to my foot better. 

Originally Posted by viskor  

Bots failed because it wasn't on YeezySupply.com. It was a different site. Check the URL.
Ah so purchase.yeezysupply.com was the clutch factor.

I was so shocked. who ever runs yeezy supply did one hell of a job figuring out how to block bots. anyone knows what they did  ?
right there buddy.
Sounds alot like what Kith did with their url bait and switch for UB drop

Last edited:
With adidas, I always go half or full size up because of my 4E width feet. I expect it to be the same for me even if this one is a little wider. I need it to be a lot wider.

Maybe for slim/normal width feet, but not for us wide footed folks.

My Oreo v2's were ordered in UB size (11) and them things terrorized my toebox for 2 weeks before they let up, even with insoles out. 

With adidas, I always go half or full size up because of my 4E width feet. I expect it to be the same for me even if this one is a little wider. I need it to be a lot wider.
Damn I'm considered a 12.5EE but 4E? at that point you would just go a size up for any shoe. 

How long did sizes stick around on YS... I need to change my atc provider cause I'm seeing certain Ones cooked this morning we'll see what happens at 10

I almost said screw it and was going to nap but my sleep schedule has been real bad lately and I've been sleeping at like 5am. I said whatever let's see where this goes. Now that I got the W I'm wide awake from adrenaline. 
THIS

how tf am i supposed to sleep now

Mafia says sizing on the breds is just like previous V2s and recommend a size up. I can't link the twitter post but just append this link to see the tweet:

theyeezymafia/status/826170568647008256

That's what I wanted to hear! Thanks lmao. Exactly what I did for one of my UBs that was cutting into my foot. For some reason it was tight on one foot so I took the insole out and wore it like that for a week til it molded to my foot better. 
Yea, you should be good. This was on V2 Reds which supposedly ran tighter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom