ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
RSC takeover 
nerd.gif

all of europe ships from germany i think

As far as i know they ship from the Netherlands Europe-wide. My Tans arrived - will let them go to refinance my 750 blacks though!
But overall such a nice colorway --> however i prefer the moonrocks a bit more.

View media item 1855071

Shipping confirmed

Go out and rep NT in a good way 8)

Ok I'm out of the loop guys, I need someone with hard financial fact to fill me in.

Can someone explain this term "Yeezy over
The jump man" for me? I've heard it a lot lately... Perhaps I'm a little too old, and not as hip.

Does it mean that the Addidas brand has overcome sales of Jordan's since its inception decades ago? Has the Addidas line of Yeezy boost beat sales of all over Jordan releases combined? Or dare I say, has Addidas Yeezy line beat Sketchers and Under Armor to compete with Nike overall? Or I'm embarrassed to guess, is it simply the matter of Yeezy products getting more likes on Instagram by his trend followers for just this year?

Perhaps the original poster I quoted can fill me in, if not I would appreciate a proper explanation. Thanks in advance, reps will be given!

Last edited:
As far as i know they ship from the Netherlands Europe-wide. My Tans arrived - will let them go to refinance my 750 blacks though!
But overall such a nice colorway --> however i prefer the moonrocks a bit more.

Ship from Germany

Ok I'm out of the loop guys, I need someone with hard financial fact to fill me in.

The jump man" for me? I've heard it a lot lately... Perhaps I'm a little too old, and not as hip.

Does it mean that the Addidas brand has overcome sales of Jordan's since its inception decades ago? Has the Addidas line of Yeezy boost beat sales of all over Jordan releases combined? Or dare I say, has Addidas Yeezy line beat Sketchers and Under Armor to compete with Nike overall? Or I'm embarrassed to guess, is it simply the matter of Yeezy products getting more likes on Instagram by his trend followers for just this year?

Perhaps the original poster I quoted can fill me in, if not I would appreciate a proper explanation. Thanks in advance, reps will be given!

Instagram likes is the new currency old timer. Welcome to the future.

I think I know what you're trying to say but that's just what it is these days. Nicekicks even had a long "article" "analyzing" some of the lines in KW's new song. They had a paragraph about the Yeezy jumped over the " jumpman" line:

http://www.nicekicks.com/2016/01/01/facts-or-fiction-evaluating-kanyes-claims-in-his-latest-single/

Be warned, t's a pretty pointless piece of writing.

Basically, you're last point is correct.

The Yeezys currently have more hype and popularity amongst sneakerheads than Jordans, mostly due to current trends and social media.

What people forget though is that the Jordan brand has been around for 30 years, made countless shoe, clothing and accessory lines and is still popular now. MJ retired years ago, but people still buy his footwear.

I'd be shocked if Ye manages the same 25 years from now.

I'm not knocking Yeezys by any means, but people who claim Yeezys 'jumped over jumpman' need a reality check. 

Basically, you're last point is correct.
The Yeezys currently have more hype and popularity amongst sneakerheads than Jordans, mostly due to current trends and social media.

What people forget though is that the Jordan brand has been around for 30 years, made countless shoe, clothing and accessory lines and is still popular now. MJ retired years ago, but people still buy his footwear.
I'd be shocked if Ye manages the same 25 years from now.

I'm not knocking Yeezys by any means, but people who claim Yeezys 'jumped over jumpman' need a reality check. 

Kanye isn't dumb, he knows adidas isn't making more money than Nike.

Adidas released and sold out instantly 9(like 5 in the span of three months) yeezys and had to restock ultra boosts multiple times plus pushas. They had a good year in regards to coming to the forefront of the fashion/sneaker industry.

Nike hasn't had a solid release besides the don c's, ovo' s ( hence the shoutout to them in facts) and public school. Maroons sat, holiday 12s sat, and Aqua 8s sat.

I think this is what Ye is referring to. There is a noticeable drop in nikes hype train. With that said, Jordan is a drop in the bucket for Nike and this will make almost no change in their financials. (But that's not the point Ye is making.

nthat.gif
 Getting some Good News from DHL.DE  - My package just hadn't left Germany yet. and was lagged from holidays

It will arrive to Fwd House tomorrow in UK! 
nthat.gif
 and ALL PARCELFORCE packages got FWD to Royal Mail due to Holiday Traffic

UK Tracking should update within a day or so!

Kanye isn't dumb, he knows adidas isn't making more money than Nike.

Adidas released and sold out instantly 9(like 5 in the span of three months) yeezys and had to restock ultra boosts multiple times plus pushas. They had a good year in regards to coming to the forefront of the fashion/sneaker industry.

Nike hasn't had a solid release besides the don c's, ovo' s ( hence the shoutout to them in facts) and public school. Maroons sat, holiday 12s sat, and Aqua 8s sat.

I think this is what Ye is referring to. There is a noticeable drop in nikes hype train. With that said, Jordan is a drop in the bucket for Nike and this will make almost no change in their financials. (But that's not the point Ye is making.
Soo sitting equals = Shaky release

I love kicks but I feel like collabs have over saturated everything, Like if it aint a collab it aint poppin

Soo sitting equals = Shaky release

I love kicks but I feel like collabs have over saturated everything, Like if it aint a collab it aint poppin

I agree the collabs are over saturating. But what I'm saying is that you weren't seeing bred Ivs sitting when they released a few years ago. Or Concords 2 years ago. Or space jams. Or cements. Etc....

I agree the collabs are over saturating. But what I'm saying is that you weren't seeing bred Ivs sitting when they released a few years ago. Or Concords 2 years ago. Or space jams. Or cements. Etc....
Because now there is LITERALLY a release every weekend 

When SpaceJams drop that wasnt the case

nthat.gif
 Getting some Good News from DHL.DE  - My package just hadn't left Germany yet. and was lagged from holidays

It will arrive to Fwd House tomorrow in UK! 
nthat.gif
 and ALL PARCELFORCE packages got FWD to Royal Mail due to Holiday Traffic

UK Tracking should update within a day or so!
CONGRATS

Because now there is LITERALLY a release every weekend 

When SpaceJams drop that wasnt the case

My point exactly and I think kanyes too. Adidas had about 8 releases in the last quarter of the year, and all of them sold out instantly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom