ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
looks like walk in closet... had to spend $500 to get a guaranteed pair
correct. figured it was worth it to splurge in one go and not have to worry about getting these on friday. from what i saw i think those guaranteed pairs might be done.

11 raffles from 10am. just got home now. never again.

went with 2 friends so it wasn't that bad.

adidas GSP was an hour long line by itself. they were running out of room in store.

it's tough because once you do one mall every mall after is 15-20 mins away so you think it's not bad til you're an hour plus away from home...

be safe out there in NY/NJ....roads were really bad coming home.

I think I just screwed up signing up for the raffle at adidas. I had 3 people with me, they put their own email but they put in my #. Are all our entries going to get thrown out or am I good?

Lol my NT fam i was just wilding out on the comment, u good. get your money and prosper.

im speaking on those NOT in the sneaker community i can tell OFF TOP who is with the culture and who isnt,regardless work wear or fly wear. i been in this culture,niketalk,blogs since 2003

its like when i go to the basketball court. I KNOW WHO HERE CAN BALL and who here dribbling around dont know what they doin
laugh.gif
 dont take these comments too serious
Stop it. You can tell who balls just by looking at them? 
mean.gif
 That's how you get busted on the court.

Also, it's a line for a raffle, not a fashion show. And you ain't gotta be a vet of the sneaker culture to want some shoes. What if they want the YZYs to be the first shoe of their sneaker collection or for their friend?

Last edited:

Stop it. You can tell who balls just by looking at them? 
mean.gif
 That's how you get busted on the court.

Also, it's a line for a raffle, not a fashion show. And you ain't gotta be a vet of the sneaker culture to want some shoes. What if they want the YZYs to be the first shoe of their sneaker collection or for their friend?
i said my comments is just for jokes.

"busted" on the court. YZYs. 

i dont even want to come up w a funny reply for you my guy, youre a nobody dont ever quote me again

The line at adidas in the florida mall is extremely long at least the other stores were pretty empty.

Was able to enter at Santa Monica FTL, Champs, and FA, and Culver City CHAMPS & FA.. Dudes at Culver City FTL said they aren't doing the raffle looks like my entries end at 5

Good luck to all

Damn that's real grimy stuff letting people wait in the snow for pretty much nothing

I would hate to be waiting on line and reading this

Just company policy can't tell the public a size is not available due to a employee hold this happens on all limited stuff its grimey but nothing we can do

Do you think the quantity is better at the stores in major cities vs the burbs? I've already entered at Chi's HOH but was thinking of hitting one of the suburban mall stores too.

Aim for higher volume stores they will carry more pairs

I was at the San Francisco Centre this morning. First time doing in-store raffles after striking out online multiple times.

Got there at like 11:00 AM and saw that the Adidas line was dumbass long - 2 floors leading outside. So I said **** it and checked out the other locations.

FinishLine was hella long also so I checked out Footlocker House of Hoops and that was relatively short - a 15 - 20 minute wait.

Then I went to Champs and their line was relatively short too - about 30 minute wait. 

Checked out PacSun cause I read they were gonna sell the shoes. Turns out they don't have any clear information about it yet, but was told that if they do hold a raffle it will be on Wednesday.

Then I decided to go back to Finishline cause I saw that the line got a lot shorter. Turns out it got shorter because they ran out of raffles and some dude was holding up a sign from Finishline that said something like "YEEZY RAFFLE - LAST IN LINE"

So then the last spot to check out was Adidas. And that line was STILL dumbass long. Figured if I came all the way out to SF, might as well just line up. Bad idea - the wait was ******* 3 hours. I was already like 1/4 through the line before I realized it was a bad idea. But since I've already waited so long, might as well tough it out and get my entry in. 

In the end I only made out with 3 raffles after 4-5 hours - which isn't that bad considering some people started off lining up at Adidas when they could've gotten 2 other raffles somewhere else before they run out. Good thing I had President's Day off because I would not do this again. And if I do, it will only be for the short lines like the HOH and Champs line. 

3 raffles and ADC or bust this time. Hopefully all the NT fam in here gets to cook. 
nthat.gif

Did every story in gsp except adidas... line was too long so I'll come back there tomorrow. .. adidas menlo is just as bad as gsp but I'm just gonna stay here and get it over with and finish it off with Jersey Gardens for the day
How was the footlocker at Menlo?

Not true, stores can end early.  Adidas RF stopped early today, before 3pm.
it's always safer to go earlier rather than later when it comes to hyped releases. adidas rep told me 10-6, but who knows. this is where common sense kicks in.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom