ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ended up copping 3 pairs today.

2 x 11 - hit both on YS

1 x 10.5 - hit on ADC (I got through on so many browsers, shame our stock was **** and I couldn't capitalize on it haha)

It's been a good day!

HS Bypass didn't work for me..
luckily i got through manually on YS and ADC

HS is a hoax. Bot itself is [emoji]128686[/emoji]

Anyway.. how's yeezysupply when it comes to fulfilling orders? Their process was so easy and fluid it almost seemed like they oversold

Was able to order a pair for my friend off champs today.

His birthday is Monday and these will be his first yeezy. Glad I could help him purchase for retail!

Good day.

Do most people prefer the big stipe on the side compared to the breds?
I thought I liked the stripe, but seeing people actually wear it in person, the stripe has bad placement/shape. The shape of the shoe itself is pretty nice, however the stripe really takes away from it. From far away, the stripes look alright, but I really can't see me wearing it (too distracting).

2 x 11 - hit both on YS
1 x 10.5 - hit on ADC (I got through on so many browsers, shame our stock was **** and I couldn't capitalize on it haha)

It's been a good day!

Rock 1 - sell/trade the others? Curious to hear what people will do with extras

2 x 11 - hit both on YS

It's been a good day!
Congrats! Cooked 3 pears as well, but one was baby. Because I'll actually be putting them to use lol. Getting married this year! 1 adult for me, and 1 for the wife 
smokin.gif

Last edited:
Congrats! Cooked 3 pears as well, but one was baby. Because I'll actually be putting them to use lol. Getting married this year! 1 adult for me, and 1 for the wife 
smokin.gif
Grats man!

I'm glad that despite our ****** stock number situation, we still managed to cook.

and also, big ups on getting married (and a kid enroute??)

Grats man!

I'm glad that despite our ****** stock number situation, we still managed to cook.

and also, big ups on getting married (and a kid enroute??)
Not yet, but probably within a year of marriage lol. If you have any older cousins/siblings, I'm sure you know how Asian parents are re grandchildren LOL.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom